Chapter 20

Thank you all for 7k+ views and over 650 votes  /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

Dedicated to everyone (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Harry's POV:

A whole month?! A whole flipping month?! The beating I took wasn't the worse one, I've experienced beating worse than that. Then why.....why was I out for so long?

All I could say, more like whisper, was, "Why?"

Zayn shakes his head, shrugging. "No one knows why, the doctor thought it must have been something mental going on. Do you remember what happened while you were out, love?" He asks softly.

I gasp, suddenly remembering. The Moon Goddess spoke to me, and left a message I need to share.

I asked Zayn to mindlink Alphas Yaser and Trisha, saying I need to tell them something very important.

When Yaser and Trisha finally arrived, I immediately dive into my explanation. "The Moon Goddess spoke to me while I was unconscious, saying that the rest of the male werewolves will also be gifted with the power of life. Which means, that males can now have children."

Everyone had a look of shock written on their face as I continue, "She said with the first male she bestowed this gift upon, Jackson Avery, it went very well and their child is prospering. So she wants to give other male couples this chance too."

This is the most I've talked in a long time, so I stop it there. 

"Wow.....we know Alpha Avery, he helped save Trisha back in the day. We soon became best friends. We thought that his mate, Jackson, would be the only male to get pregnant." Yaser explains, a happy look on his face.

Trisha squeals, which she seems to do a lot. "I can't believe my baby will have a child of his own! I was wondering how this was going to work.....with you two being men and all. I'm just so happy!" She rambles on, and I laugh at her excitement.

Zayn looks at me with a fond look in his eyes, and gives me one of his breathtaking smiles. I give him one back, truly excited that I can have my own child.

I then realize that I left one important detail out. "We need to inform the packs and get them accustomed to the idea."

Yaser nods, understanding our role in this. We are one of the first people to find out about this, so people will be shocked if they suddenly became pregnant.

"I will send out a message to all the packs, informing them of the new information the Moon Goddess has shared." Yaser says with authority.

Yaser and Trisha stand up, and Trisha gives me a kiss on my forehead. "I'm so glad you are my son's mate. I love you both very much." She whispered, before leaving the room with Yaser.

I smile and then turn to look at Zayn who was still holding my hand with a fond look in his golden eyes. "I would really love to kiss you right now, but I haven't brushed my teeth in a month." I say sadly.

He leans in and whispers against my lips, "I don't give a fuck about that," before smashing his lips onto mine

-
So, hi....I'm not dead....😬😅 And I promise I'll finish this book soon, hardly 8-9 chapters are left

And thank you all for supporting this book, even when I wasn't updating it. I really didn't deserve it😭😭

Vote/Comment

Hope you have a good day💛💚