Chapter 16

You all know what's going to happen in this chapter😈...........so grab your tea and popcorn and enjoy the show.

Dedicated to my horny bestie JustPassing_By-  (I hope this will cheer you).

Also dedicated to my horny mfs, ZheaStylik and MaahStylik

Third Person's POV:

The moment they reach their room, Harry found himself pinned against the wall, kissing Zayn passionately.

"You are so beautiful, jaan." Zayn whispered against his lips. Harry blushed, "Make love to me, please Zee." Zayn nodded and tapped Harry's thigh. Harry got the message and jumped on Zayn, wrapping his legs and arms around him.

Zayn kissed him again, carrying him to the bed and laying him down, without breaking the kiss.

Zayn panted as he pulled away from Harry, immediately moving to his neck, leaving countless hickeys along the way.

Zayn removed his shirt and started kissing down his chest. He took his nipple in his mouth and started sucking while rubbing the other one with his thumb. He heard Harry moan from above, and god it was the most heavenly sound he had ever heard.

He came back up to kiss him again and then went back to kissing his chest and stomach. His hard on was clearly visible in those tight as fuck jeans. He looked at Harry for permission who just whimpered. "Please Zee."

"I got you baby." Zayn whispered before removing Harry's jeans and boxers in one go. He quickly removed his own clothes too so that they both were naked now.

Harry pulled Zayn down for another kiss which soon got heated. Both of them groaned when Zayn started to grind their dicks together.

"Zee....Zee please, c-can I umm , can I suck you please?" Harry asked softly, wanting nothing more than Zayn's dick in his mouth.

Zayn groaned and kissed him again. "Do you know how to do it?" Harry blushed and slowly nodded, "Kinda..... Perrie and Zhea made me practice on a banana and a cucumber, twice." He said causing Zayn to chuckle.

Zayn kissed his forehead because he looked too damn adorable. "Don't worry, my love. I'll guide you." Harry nodded his head fast and quickly sat up.

Zayn's POV:

Soon Harry was on top of me and started to grind slowly, making me moan softly.

He looked at my cock and kitten licked the tip making me throw my head back in pleasure.

He then proceeded to take the tip in and slowly started to suck. Fuck, he looked so beautiful like this.

He slowly started to take more and hollowed his cheeks so that he could suck better. I made a mental note to thank Zhea and Perrie tomorrow for teaching him.

I groaned when Harry took all of my cock in his heavenly mouth and started sucking hard. I grabbed his curls in my hand and started to thrust my hips forward, groaning when he didn't have a gag reflex.

He looked at me innocently with those big green eyes as if we weren't doing something dirty and sucked harder.

"Ba-baby I'm g-going to come if you don't stop." I said, tugging at his curls. He just ignored me and continued to suck. "I-I'm c-" But before I could finish my sentence, I was coming down his throat. He licked me clean and straddled me, grinning widely. "How was that?"