Soraxx~Part 2

Jaxx finally got some courage to tell Sora the truth. He went up to Sora and said "Sora I have something to tell you."They went to the living room and sat down soon after he said "Sora the truth is, I have feelings for you...I like LIKE you!"

Sora sat in shock without words to say he started stuttering "Jaxx I...I..." He finally had gathered the words to say "I need a minute Jaxx..." Sora ran to another room breathing rapidly starting to hyperventilate. Levi heard him and ran in and kept repeating to Sora "Breathe Sora breathe! It's ok!" Sora finally regulated his breathing.

Levi asked what happened and Sora lied and said "U-uhm...n-nothing m-much I j-just saw a REALLY big s-spider...yeah a big spider..."Sora ran into Alex's room almost in tears. He was relieved when Alex wasn't in there.

Sora burst into tears whispering to himself "Why did I run from him?That was my chance!..."He cried for about 30 minutes then decided to tell Jaxx that he felt the same.

He ran back to the living room only to find Jaxx being comforted by Light and Levi. Sora walked over and said "Jaxx...I would like to talk to you..."Jaxx followed him to into Alex's room. Sora told Jaxx that he felt the same. Jaxx burst out in tears but this time it was tears of joy! He jumped on Sora and gave him the biggest, strongest hug he could give.

Jaxx made the first move and kissed Sora. Sora kissed him back. They were happy together. They went back out with everyone else and sat on the couch with them. They sat on opposite sides of Levi, they wanted to show off so they both reached over Levi and kissed.

Everyone started clapping and congratulating them. Levi sat in shock. Everyone was happy for them.

End of Part 2