Soraxx~Part 7

Sora was the first to wake up. He decided to get dressed." Jaxx got up and got ready.

After the video Zach went up to Sora and Jaxx and said "You guys are the cutest couple" Jaxx replied saying "I think we tie with you and Alex" "Touche" Zach said walking away.

Jaxx and Sora went on a walk through a park, Sora didn't suspect a single thing...

Once they got halfway through the path at the park Jaxx knelt down on one knee and said "Sora will you...Marry me?" "YES, YES, YES, I HAVE BEEN WAITING EVER SINCE WE GOT TOGETHER!" Sora yelled. Jaxx put the ring on Sora and they hugged and then walked back to the house to tell the squad the good news.

Once they returned to the house Sora barged in and yelled "We have good news everybody!" "You're pregnant?" Zach asked. "Nope" Jaxx said. "WE'RE ENGAGED!" Sora yelled. Everyone jumped up and congratulated them. "When is the wedding!?!?!" Alex asked. We haven't thought that far yet Alex." Jaxx said. "OK but when you do TELL ME!!!" Alex replied."We will Alex!" Sora said.

All of the squad headed to bed. Jaxx and Sora went to bed too.

MESSAGE FROM ME:I'm going to try and make the parts longer so it might take me 1-2 days to post another part mabye 3 days if something comes up! Im sorry that this was short! This image is not mine but the cover photo for this story is!

See you in the next part!