Soraxx~Part 11

💓~THE WEDDING~💓

The entire squad was there for Jaxx and Sora's wedding, all of their parents were there too. Jaxx was wearing a tux standing at the alter. Here comes the bride music started playing and Sora started walking down the isle. Everyone was admiring him. Once he made it to the alter he saw that Jaxx was blushing. "Do you take Sora as your lovely wedded husband?" The priest asked. "I do." Jaxx said. "Do you take Jaxx as your lovely wedded husband?" The Priest asked Sora. "I do!" Sora said. "You may now kiss the bride" The priest said. Jaxx grabbed Sora's waist and kissed him, Sora kissed Jaxx back. Everyone in the crowd was happy ,everyone besides Charli and Light.

On the way back to the house Sora and Jaxx were holding hands. "It's gonna be hard to get used to wearing a ring all of the time." Sora said. "Yeah." Jaxx replied.

It was late once they got home so everyone got ready for bed. Sora and Jaxx stayed up watching a movie together in their room. Sora fell asleep on Jaxx's shoulder. Jaxx fell asleep too. It was about 2am when someone snuck into Sora and Jaxx's room. The grabbed Sora and put a mask on him that had sleeping gas on it. Sora passed out put and got dragged out of the room into...Charli's room?!?! There was some sort of secret entrance that led to a basement. Nobody in the house had mentioned anything about a basement. The gas wore off and Sora awoke to see Charli standing infront of him. He tried to move only to find that he was chained up.

Charli pulled a knife out and started to leave little cuts all over Sora's body, Sora was screaming and crying in pain. "This is a soundproof basement dear, nobody can hear you and nobody will find you!" Charli said to Sora.

Sora:(I used a base because I was LaZy)

"C-Charli p-please you don't have to do this to me!" Sora yelled

"C-Charli p-please you don't have to do this to me!" Sora yelled. "This is to make someone happy though, so I have to do this..." Charli said "I'll feed you and give you water, don't worry ill keep you alive." Charli said "I'm going to head to bed buh bye~" Charli said to Sora.

In the morning

"Hehe let's go check on the hostage~" Charli said to herself. "Goodmorning sweet Sora how was your night?" Charli asked. "It was fine- could you PLEASE let me go, or at least tell me why I'm in here!" Sora begged. "Well if I told you and you got out somehow you would tell everyone, My sweet Sora~" Charli said. "Why do you keep calling me that!??!" Sora asked. "Because I can Dear!" Charli replied. "What do you want from me?!?!" Sora asked. "Well bot much but while I have you here I wanna have a little more fun~" Charli replied. *Charli pulls out a knife* "C-CHARLI P-PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!" Sora yelled. "Oh calm down you crybaby it's to cut your food I'm not gonna hurt you again until your scars have healed." Charli said. *Charli feeds Sora Chicken and bread* "T-thanks Charli..." Sora said. "Yeah yeah you're welcome, I guess... Well I'm going upstairs I'll be back tomorrow with my knife, and it won't be for food~" Charli said as she walked upstairs.

"H-HAS ANYONE SEEN SORA!??!" Jaxx yelled. "Nope." Charli said. "N-no..." the rest of the squad said. "I'M HERE JAXX PLEASE HELP ME!" Sora screamed from the basement knowing that it was hopeless. Jaxx heard the faint cry of Sora. "I'll rescue you tomorrow when the rest of the squad leaves for lunch baby, don't worry..." Jaxx whispered to himself.

The next day.

"I'm ready for some FUN Sora!" Charli said as she walked downstairs with her knife. Charli started leaving more cuts all over Sora's body. "AHHHGGG P-PLEASE STOP!" Sora cried. "No~ I don't think I will~" Charli said. Charli cut a heart into his cheek. "Now you will have a reminder of today every time you look at your face!" Charli said. "Well I gotta go to lunch with the rest of the Squad! See ya!" Charli said. Sora passed out from blood loss.

Once the squad left Jaxx ran to basement.

"SORA I FOUND YOU!" Jaxx yelled. "Sora?" Jaxx said. "Oh no he's lost too much blood." Jaxx said as he untied Sora. "Come on baby stay with me..." Jaxx said as he carried Sora upstairs in hopes he was alive.

♡~Cliffhanger once again~♡