Soraxx~Part 14

❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙
There are 2 parts out on my latest story! It's about Lucas return to the squad!

Charli ran to Sora looking upset. "Whats wrong Charli-Bear?" "LiGhT rEjEctEd MeEeEe!" Charli said in a joking way, she was pretty much used to getting rejected by Light. "Awh it's ok Charli-Bear! He doesn't know what he's missing!" Charli smiled a bit and then her face went sad this time, more than before. "You ok Charli?" Sora asked starting to become more concerned. "I-I need to talk to y-you..." Charli said on the verge of tears while bad memories rushed back to her.

"Okay, so what's wrong?" "S-Sora, I think Light likes Jaxx...He looked upset when he heard you two got married." Charli squeaked. Sora burst out in laughter, "Bahaha! Charli he wasn't upset about that, he just broke his computer and was upset about it!" Charli started crying, "Th-that means I-I hurt you for n-nothing..." "Charli I already forgave you...It's okay." Sora said in a calm, soft voice. "You have a scar on your face now..." "The scar is starting to fade so its not that noticeable now Charli, I know that you did it for Light...You care about him, it makes me happy to see a squad member caring for another member." Charli stopped crying, "T-thank you for your time Sora, I feel a lot better now." Charli hugged Sora and the two walked back to the living room.

"Hey baby, I need to talk to you once your done talking with Charli." "Oh- uh, Charli and I just got done ta- Awahh!"
Jaxx picked Sora up and walked him into their room. "Okay you've been hanging out with Charli a lot, what's up with that..  I mean I have no problem with it but you used to not really be that close with her..." Jaxx said while giving him th "I'm suspicious" face. "We're just good friends now Jaxx!" "Okay!" Jaxx said while walking off and smiling. Sora walked to his room because it was getting late and he was tired, Jaxx was already there and asleep. Sora jumped on the bed beside Jaxx and fell asleep.

Message:I'm just noticing that I didn't say what my pronouns were they are she/they!❤Don't forget that I made another story! I have to work twice as hard to gets new parts in on this story and that one now.