Soraxx~Part 16~

💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤
Sorry about the cliffhanger- I just uh- well I ran out of ideas and motivation...BUT I HAVE IDEAS AND MOTIVATION NOW! And uh- I'm really sorry for not updating earlier...

Sora's breathing slowed and he fell unconscious once againnn😩✌
"SORA!" Jaxx yelled. Jaxx was on top of Sora hugging his unconscious body tightly. "We need to get an ambulance here, NOW!" Jaxx yelled through tears. Alex called an ambulance. "Their coming."

After the ambulance arrived
"He'll be okay now Jaxx..." Alex said trying to help him. "I-I hope s-so..." he replied. 2 days later...Jaxx had locked himself in his room the day the ambulance got sora...he hadn't eaten or drank anything since then. He had cried and cried...still worrying about poor Sora..."Jaxx you have to come out.." Alex said standing at his door. "IM NOT COMING OUT UNTILL I KNOW SORA IS OKAY! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!" Jaxx yelled angrily. "Well...you have someone here to see you!" Alex said woth cheer as she used the spare key to unlock his door. "NO- DONT OPEN THE DOO-" It was too late she had already opened the door and let someone in, to Jaxx's surprise...it was Sora...he was all healed and better. "JA- oh my... jaxx..." Soras excitement faded seeing the horrific sight infront of him...Jaxx was pale and thin...he had scars on his body, and a bloody knife on the floor...Sora burst into tears "J-jaxx!" He ran up to Jaxx and hugged him tightly. "WH-WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF YOU DUMMY!" Sora yelled through his alligator tears. "I di..d it be...cause th-this is m...my fau...lt..."He replied weakly. Alex heard the commotion and walked in. "OH MY GOSH JAXX!"She started crying."None of this is your fault Jaxx..." Sora said reassuringly. "Ye-yeah it's Ace's fault!"Alex cried. Alex and Sora bandaged him up and gave him food and water. "DONT DO THAT AGAING JAXX!"Sora cried."If you died...and I were still alive...well let's just say I wouldn't be much longer..."Sora whispered to Jaxx. "Oh Sora... I'm sorry..."Jaxx cried.

A few days later...

At Ace's house

"NORMAN" Ace yelled. "What do you need Ace?" He asked. "Heh, I need you to go kidnap a little red head~" He laughed.

Hehe. Sorry about not posting for a while, I needed to sort my personal life out.