Soraxx~Part 9

Sora and Jaxx decided that they wanted the wedding to be in two days.

"Jaxx honey can we go do something today?"Sora asked "Sure Baby what do you wanna do?" Jaxx replied "Can we take the whole squad to dinner and surprise them with gifts?" "Yeah that's a good idea Sora!" Jaxx replied "What place are we taking them to?" Sora asked "Hmmm, how about HaPpY BuRgEr. It's Alex's FAVORITE place." Jaxx replied. "Ohhh, you're right that is her FAVORITE place!" Sora said

They gathered up the squad and drove them to Happy Burger(They had their gifts in the back of the car.)

Once they arrived Alex yelled "REALLY, HAPPY BURGER!" In an angry voice. "Yeah it's your FaVoRiTe place!" Said Sora and Jaxx. They were all out in the parking lot fighting about Happy Burger, Levi was the only one truly happy about getting Happy Burger. Jaxx brought out Alex's gift and said "Sora and I got this for you, we got gifts for everyone!" "Aww that's really sweet you guys!❤ " Alex said as she opened her gift. Inside the box was a pink teddy bear with the name "Zach" on the front. Alex grabbed the bear out of the box and hugged it, once she hugged it she heard it say "I love you Kitten!" In Zach's voice. Zach looked at Alex and blushed. "Awwhh thank you guys!" Alex said to Sora and Jaxx. You're welcome now time for everyone else's gifts!" Jaxx and Sora said.

Im going to write separate paragraphs for each persons gift.

ZACH'S GIFT:
Sora grabbed a hot pink gift box and handed it to Zach. Zach smiled and opened it. Inside the box was a Keychain with Zach and Drake on it. "*Sniff* Thank you guys!" "Awwh looks like we made you cryyy." Jaxx said teasing Zach. "I-IM NOT C-CRYING!" Zach yelled.

JADE'S GIFT:
Jaxx grabbed a green gift box and handed it to Jade. Jade opened it, inside the box was a seasoned rat and a green teddy bear. "Awwh you guys really know me..." Jade said.

I'll write everyone's gift here because I'm not motivated enough to write them all out sorry.

Alex:Pink teddy bear

Zach:Keychain of him and drake

Jade:A seasoned rat and a green teddy bear

Drake:A Keychain of him and Zach and some fan letters

Luca:Pink roses and a white teddy bear

Light:A picture of Charli in his hoodie and some gummies

Charli:A picture of Light and one of Light's hoodies

Levi:A new black hoodie and some pajamas.

"Now let's go in and get some food!" Jaxx said. Alex glared at him slowly walking with the rest of the squad. "Sora stay here with me for a moment..." Jaxx said

Jaxx pulled out a lavender colored box and handed it to Sora. Sora smiled and opened it, in the box was a beautiful lavender baby doll with a not that said "This is what our kid will look like." Sora blushed and looked at Jaxx. "Do you like it?" Jaxx asked "Y-yeah." Sora said. Sora put the box in the car and brought out another lavender colored box and handed it to Jaxx. Jaxx smiled at Sora and opened it, inside the box was a scarf, one of Sora's scarves. "I-I know it's not much but wanted to get you something that reminded you of m-me..." Sora said Jaxx let a single tear fall "Awwhh thank you Sora baby." Jaxx replied.

On their way back to the house with the squad Jaxx was wearing the scarf Sora had given him.

Time skip to 10:00pm because I don't have many ideas right now sorry....

Jaxx and Sora headed to bed the rest of the squad went to Zach's house for the night. They were sound asleep and then Jaxx woke up to sharp pain in his arm "AHG!" Jaxx exclaimed. Sora woke to the sound of his screaming just in time to see someone walking out if their room with what looked like...a needle? "J-Jaxx someone just walked out of the room!" Sora yelled. Jaxx passed out and Sora saw an odd liquid driping from his arm.

Cliffhanger Haha sorry