Soraxx~Part 8

Once everyone woke up the got ready and dressed for the video. Once they were dressed they all turned on their PC's and filmed the video. After the video Sora and Jaxx decided to plan for the wedding. "Oohh~ I want to have the wedding at the beach and have white flowers everywhere!" Sora said "You're definitely going to be the one in a dress." Jaxx whispered "I like this dress!" Sora said.

The dress Sora was looking at:

"I think you would look good in that!"Jax told Sora

"I think you would look good in that!"Jax told Sora. "Can I pleaseeee get it Jaxx it's only $60!" Sora pleaded "Sure." Jaxx handed Sora his credit card. "Buy some accessories too if you want to baby." Jaxx said "Thank you Honey!" Sora said. "Aww it's cute when he calls me honey!" Jaxx said to himself.

Once Sora was done ordering his outfit items and a tux with accessories for Jaxx he made sure to return the credit card to Jaxx. "The stuff should be here tomorrow, I spent a few dollars more for fast shipping." Sora said "That's fine baby." Jaxx replied. They both headed to bed around 11pm.

The next day Sora jumped out of bed and ran to the door in his pajamas to see if his stuff came, it did. Sora grabbed the box and ran to his room to try it on, as he ran by he saw Jaxx cooking breakfast.

Sora went to show Jaxx his outfit. Once Jaxx saw him he blushed and said "Someones looking good~" Sora smiled and went to show the squad. Everyone surrounded him and Alex pushed them all out of the way and said "Boy- ima do your makeup on the wedding day." "OK Alex!" Sora said

Sora went back to his room and changed back into his normal clothes. He grabbed some breakfast and sat by Jaxx.(Jaxx cooked pancakes and bacon.)"Thanks for breakfast honey!" "You're welcome baby!" Jaxx replied. Once they were done eating the got ready for the video. The video was going to be about a new among us mod. After shooting Jaxx and Sora went to take a nap. They both cuddled each other until they fell asleep.