Soraxx~Part 17~

"I need you to go kidnap a little red head~" He laughed. Norman snickered "Ohh, you mean that Jaxx guy." "Yeah, and make sure you mess up the blue one a little bit too." Norman lit up "I definitely will~ can I do the same to the red head?" He asked. "Sure, go for it, just don't kill him." Norman smiled "Thank you sir!" "Yeah, yeah, just get going. They should be going on a walk today if heard correctly from my little spy~"

Picture of Ace (Sorry about the random dot💪😫)

Norman walked toward the park looking frantically for the two

"HAH, I see them!" He laughed. He snuck up behind them. "ACK, W-ha-t was th...at.." Jaxx fell over. "JAXX, oh my gosh what happened!" Norman snickered. "It was just a little sleeping dart~ don't worry I have one for you too!" He laughed. *the dart Flys toward Sora* "NO!" Alex jumped in front of Sora taking a dart to the neck. "R-...un So...ra..." She muttered before passing out. Sora made a run for it. "AHG YOU LITTLE! Ugh, its fine I guess, as long as I have this one." Norman muttered. "I guess I have a little bonus here too" Norman threw Alex and Jaxx in the trunck of his car. "HEY ACE IM BACKK~" He laughed. "I brought a little bonus too!" Ace sprinted toward the car. "Aha! Good job Norman, I literally love you!" Ace yelled. "Wait a second, THIS IS MY STEP SISTER YOU IDIOT! UGH, atleast you brought Jaxx." He raged. "Well, it is kind of good that you have her, I can question her now." Ace laughed. Jaxx and Alex started to snap out of their sleep. "Rise and shine~" Ace made a devilish smile. "A-ace why are you doing this to Jaxx?" Alex wearily asked. "Well simply because I can Dear sweet sister~" Ace laughed again. "Don't ever call me that again you devilish human!" Alex roared. "Fine fine, I was going to question you...but I see you wouldn't answer so I'll have Norman take you to a little room just for you." Ace calmly said. Norman walked the petrified Alex to a bedroom and locked her in. "UGH ACE I HATE YOU!" Alex yelled. "Well I would have let you go, but I knew you would go tell your little squad." Ace grinned. "If I don't tell them do you promise to let both of us go!" Alex pleaded. "Oh both of you? Yeah yeah, if you don't tell them I'll let both of you go in a bit." Ace was annoyed. Ace returned to the room that he held Jaxx captive. "Hey sunshine, I have something for you~" Ace snickered and pulled out a syringe. "This little syringe holds enough of this liquid to make you despise the persons who's DNA I put in it." "Heheh~ and luckily you had a hair from him on your jacket, that made my job so much easier!" Ace smiled. "If I inject this liquid into you, well it's simple really, give it some time to work and you will hate that Sora guy!" Ace smiled again. Ace moved toward Jaxx with the syringe, Jaxx tried his best to squirm out of the ropes but failed... "Oh my sweet, there is no escape~"Ace snickered. "P-please, d-don't do this..." Jaxx pleaded. "And why shouldn't I?" Ace yelled "Because I love him, please, I'll do anything!" He pleaded. "Hmmm, no, I'm still doing it." Ace cackled. Ace slowly injected the serum into Jaxx's arm as he squirmed to get free. Jaxx was in tears at this point. Ace released Alex and  let both Alex and Jaxx go home now that his work was done. "JAXX ARE YOU OKAY?!?! WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!?" Alex questioned as they got set free. Jaxx was still in tears. "H...he-" the serum kicked in and started his hatred toward Sora. "He what!?!?" Alex asked. "Nothing, he didn't do anything." Jaxx muttered. "Okay, I'm calling Sora to tell him you're okay, he will meet us here." Alex said. Memories of Sora came flooding back and had Jaxx on his knees in pain trying to fight the hatred serum. "GAHHH- IT H-HU...RTS" Jaxx yelled in pain. "JAXX, Don't worry Sora is on his way, he can take you to a doctor on the way back, just hold on a little longer!" Alex pleaded. Even the mention of Sora's name made it hurt worse... this meant he was fighting the serum. "JAXX, IM HERE! OH MY GOSH WHAT DID HE DO!?!?" Sora was in tears questioning him. "P..please make it st..STOP!" Jaxx cried. "Honey, please...try to calm down." Sora softly spoke. That is what broke the hatred, once Sora called him that it all came flooding back, his good memories with his husband Sora. *huff* *huff* "I-I think it's ov..er... you snapped me out of it Sora, I l...lo..ve you." Jaxx whispered. "I love you too hon!" Sora smiled. "Now let's get home!" Sora, Jaxx and Alex all headed home after the horrific day.

Message from meee:
I'm going to be making some more stories soon! I will try to update 1-2 stories weekly now! I will be making a squad grouochat story and updating the "I'm Home" story. I am working on making a new story called "Killer" about Sora killing off the squad members and Luca being the only one knowing its him, sooo if that peaks your interest stay tuned...I should have a few parts of that out in a few days! 💖💖💖Stay safe guys!💖💖💖