Soraxx~Part 10

"J-Jaxx?" Sora whispered. "JAXX!" Sora exclaimed once he saw that Jaxx's breathing started slowing down. Sora called Alex and yelled "A-ALEX I N-NEED YOU HERE P-PLEASE HURRY!" "I'm on my way!" Alex replied. Once Alex arrived she ran into their room to see Sora sobbing in the corner and Jaxx barley breathing. "SORA! IM HERE!" Alex yelled. "I-I don't know w-what to do for h-him!" Sora squeaked. "I'm calling an ambulance!" Alex said as she rushed to get her phone out.

Once the ambulance arrived they took Jaxx to the hospital. The results came back saying he was drugged in his sleep. Sora started crying. "I-is he okay?" Sora asked. "Yes he will be fine, he can return home now." The doctor replied. Sora ran to Jaxx and hugged him while still crying. "I thought I l-lost y-you!" Sora said. "It's okay baby I'm here..." Jaxx whispered to Sora.

"He was drugged while sleeping, the drugs got into his bloodstream and could have killed him if weren't rushed here." The doctor said. "Stay safe." The doctor told them.

"You know this doesn't change the fact I saw someone leaving the room with something in their hand!" Sora said. "Sora it's okay now, we just have to lock the doors next time." Jaxx said "SOMEONE TRIED TO KILL YOU JAXX!" Sora yelled. "SORA! Calm down I already said it's ok and that we just need to lock the doors." Jaxx replied. "Y-YOU C-COULD H-HAVE DIED JAXX! And if you would have died I would have died with you..." Sora said starting to cry. "Sora...baby look at the bright side, our wedding is in two days!..." Jaxx said trying to lighten the mood.

THE NEXT DAY...
Alex told the squad about what happened. They all seemed surprised... all of them besides Charli...

"Our wedding is tomorrow!" Sora said excited. "I know baby, I'm kinda nervous..." Jaxx replied. "Me too..." Sora replied. "But getting married means that your mine and im yours forever!" Sora said.

"The happy couple, Ugh!" Charli whispered to herself. Light was looking at Jaxx with an upset face. Charli wanted light to be happy, she would do anything to make light happy... she would even kill for him...(This will make more sense later!)

Charli was in her room all day and everyone started to become more and more suspicious of Charli.

Charli's POV:
"Light has a crush on Jaxx..." *sigh* "I'll make him happy even if that means he gets someone else..."

Charli was putting together a drugged serum that she was planning on using on Sora to get him out of the picture so light could have Jaxx.

"I WILL make Light happy!" Charli said to herself

End of Charli's POV

(It is currently 10:00pm)

*Yawn* "I'm heading to bed Sora! Goodnight baby!" Jaxx said to Sora "Goodnight honey, I'll be in there soon, I'm just going to finish the dishes first!" Sora said back. Once Sora finished the dishes he sat on the couch for a few minutes and then went to his room. Charli was waiting outside of their door waiting for Sora to fall asleep.

*10 minutes later*
Charli snuck in with the serum and a needle. She stabbed the needle into Sora's arm and injected the liquid. Sora woke up whimpering in pain and bleeding from his mouth and arm. "A-AHG, AAH" Sora yelled. Jaxx woke up to him screaming in pain and saw that he was bleeding and shaking. "SORA!" Jaxx yelled. "ALEX, ZACH, SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE! P-PLEASE HELP!" Jaxx yelled. Charli ran back to her room just in time to see Zach and Alex running into Jaxx and Sora's room.

"Jaxx we're here! What's wro-..." Alex said as she looked at Sora. "SORA!" Alex and Zach yelled.

The called an ambulance and Sora was rushed into the emergency room. Jaxx was in tears shaking from fear and sadness. "D-do you t-think h-he will b-be okay? Jaxx whispered to Alex and Zach. "I d-dont know Jaxx..." Zach replied. Alex sat by Jaxx and cried with him, even Zach was starting to cry a bit.

The doctor walked in with a sad face. Jaxx knew that Sora wasn't okay and he started crying harder. "He will survive but we have to keep him here for about 2 days, He is in shock and has lost a lot of blood...he can barley speak right now." The doctor told them. Jaxx ran up to the doctor and hugged him. "Thank you helping him." Jaxx said. The doctor smiled at him and said "You're welcome, I always try my best to help others."

Sora in the hospital:(I didn't really try on this sorry!)

Alex and Zach drove Jaxx back to the house. Jaxx wouldn't speak to anyone he just sat on the couch crying.

I AM MAKING THIS PART EXTRA LONG TO MAKE UP FOR NOT POSTING

The next day the doctor called and said that Sora could come home early and that he recovered fast everyone was thrilled to hear hear this... everyone but Charli again.

As soon as Sora walked in the door Jaxx ran to him and gave him a bear hug "Woah with did you miss me that much?!?!" Sora said laughing. "Jaxx let out a few tears "YES! YOU ALMOST DIED!!!" Jaxx replied. "I will say it was hard to sleep without you snoring. "HAH- I DONT SNORE!" Sora yelled. "Well that doesn't matter I need a nice long nap..." Jax said yawning. "Okay- let's go then."Sora said smiling. The both left to take a nap...Sora snored extra loud.

"Eghh- why can't they try to not snore so loud?" Alex asked. "Sounds like me and you." Zach said laughing, Alex blushed and shoved him"I don't snore you idiot!". Jaxx and Sora walked out of the room. "Wow that was a short nap lovebirds."

"W-wait wasn't our wedding supposed to be today?!?!?!" Sora asked "Don't worry baby I rescheduled it for tomorrow!" Jaxx replied "Thank goodness!"Sora said in relief.

Sora went to get his dress out of the closet and saw that it was ripped up. He was upset and then got and idea...

The next day(The day of the wedding!)

Sora put his improvised dress on and drove to the beach for the wedding.

Sora in his dress:(I know it's bad!)

Hehe sorry the wedding will be in the next part!