♡Soraxx~Part 12♡

M e s s a g e~I just wanted to let you know that I do read your comments so don't think I don't see them! I read all of the comments I get and it makes me happy to know that you guys like this story! ~~~~~Also I wanted to let you know that there are probably spelling mistakes(typing too fast) and bad grammar...

Once Jaxx got upstairs he layed Sora's almost lifeless body on the couch and called an ambulance. Once the ambulance arrived they took Sora ti the hospital, Jaxx got to go with them. "I hate the hospital for this reason...It always means someone is hurt." They arrived at the hospital, Sora was rushed into a room.

Jaxx was upset and angry, he wanted to know who did this to Sora. "I will get my revenge..." Jaxx rushed to Sora's hospital room to see that the doctor was there "IS HE OKAY!?!?" Jaxx asked "Yes he is fine he just needed the scars patched up, he can go home now." The doctor replied

They arrived home.

Once they got in the door everyone surrounded Sora hugging him and asking questions. Jaxx grabbed Sora and ran to their room with him in his arms. "Jaxx I was ok really, I'm fine with answering questions." "No Sora, that's not why I grabbed you... I have a question too, who?" Jax said "What do you mean who?" Sora asked "You know what I mean! WHO DID THIS TO YOU!?!?" Jaxx yelled to Sora "I-I...I don't want you to hurt them... they had a reason..." Sora said quietly "SORA! THEY ALMOST KILLED YOU!" Jaxx yelled. Sora ran out of the room with tears in his eyes. "SORA PLEASE, XOME BACK, I-IM SORRY FOR YELLING!" Jaxx yelled to Sora. Sora ran up to Charli amd gave her a hug and whispered "It's ok... I would do the same for Jaxx... You love Light the way I love Jaxx..." Charli teared up and cried on Sora's shoulder. "Shhhh... It's ok, I'm here." Sora said in an attempt to comfort her. Charli whispered "I'm so sorry Sora..." "It's ok, I'm still alive..." he replied.

A few hours later

Jaxx grabbed Sora once again and carried him to their room. "JAXX! What
the heck, I was talking to them!" Jaxx sat Sora on the bed and hugged him starting to cry he said "I was so worried, I thought I lost you..." Sora hugged him back "Its ok... honey." Sora said still hugging Jaxx. They fell asleep still holding each other in their arms.

Message: I'm sorry it was short and I'm SOOOO sorry for not posting another part in a while I will make the next part longer...🙂