Four

Loki felt groggy when he woke up the next morning.

Well rested, but hazy and achy in the best possible ways, as if he had worked muscles that hadn't in a long time.

The bed he was lying in was comfortable, warm and now empty, giving him space to stretch out and bask in some satisfying muscle pulls that could compete with his climaxes last night for 'the best feeling I've had in a long while'.

When was the last time he just let himself lounge under the covers?

He couldn't remember, just as he couldn't recall the last time that he had shared a bed with anyone.

Rolling onto his back, he stared at the white ceiling only just noticing that there was also an ornament shaped like a globe with a bat hanging off of it looming over him, he had missed that in the semi darkness of last night, too caught up what he was doing to realise a fake, metal nocturnal animal was watching.

Thinking back to the night before, he let himself drift off into reminiscing.

They had both gone on longer than he had anticipated, he'd only expected one round of typical missionary and then to sleep.

Instead, they'd gone for three and each in a different position that she said she wanted to try out, which he found quite adventurous for a first timer.

Between each peak, they took some time to recover before getting back into it.

Although she wasn't a thin girl, having distinguishing lumps and podges in certain areas, he found that she was still impressively flexible and that aided in manoeuvring their positions, especially when he put her legs over his shoulders.

Her friends had provided her with a box of condoms before they had left together, apparently having had the plan of finally getting her some action if she found someone that she liked the look of.

Lucky Loki.

It had been an interesting night.

For a virgin she was pretty confident in what she liked and what she didn't, had no issue taking control of the situation and was vocal about what she wanted to try, her most anticipated experience was apparently being taken from behind.

It was a pleasant change of pace from the overly submissive ones he had experienced in the past, not to mention that his new partner hadn't been particularly loud or much of a talker, there had been no dirty talk or excessively obnoxious panting.

They both revelled in one another with simple quiet encouragements, sometimes with simple sighs and sometimes with slightly louder moans and gasps that he found strangely cathartic.

He could definitely go for more silent sex.

With a long sigh, he decided that it was probably time to get up, get dressed and leave.

Throwing the covers away, he stood up and had another long stretch while looking around the room for where his clothes had been dropped the night before.

Now that the room was lighter, Loki had a better look around her room.

If he had to describe it in one word, it would be cluttered.

Filled from top to bottom with random memorabilia, plushes, books and ornaments, though everything had its place and was obviously cared for, even if it didn't seem like everything was freshly dusted every day.

It wasn't very big either and adding everything to it, including a large dark wood cabinet, a black single bookcase with a TV stand beside it, a chest of drawers beneath the window and beside the radiator that was at the head of her bed, made the room feel considerably smaller.