Chapter 212: Ups and Downs

Zhu Xiyang could add another mark to his list of obtained girls, and he could also brag to his gang of friends about how he got another v*rgin.

However, Wang Nina gave Zhu Xiyang everything she had - her young body and all her heart. She treated him like her boyfriend.

Even though this boyfriend prohibited her from announcing their relationship openly and never walked shoulder-to-shoulder with her outside, Wang Nina still stubbornly believed Zhu Xiyang loved her.

She couldn't accept the fact that Zhu Xiyang was thinking about Liu Man while sleeping with her. Luckily, the content of the audio recording online was taken off by the admin due to government policies. She couldn't see them, and nor could she hear them.

Wang Nina called Zhu Xiyang. Zhu Xiyang was already very annoyed, and when he saw the caller ID, he was too lazy to pick up. He didn't pick up, and Wang Nina incessantly sent calls. It kept on for, at least, more than an hour before Zhu Xiyang finally picked up.

Wang Nina's doubtful first words were a question: "Why does everyone on the internet say you want to sleep with Liu Man?"

"Oh, she's talking nonsense in her live-streams, and she's trying to frame me. Yesterday afternoon, she begged me to change her score and intentionally tried to seduce me. Later on, she realized that seducing me doesn't work, and she got infuriated enough to sneakily record our conversation."

Zhu Xiyang's explanation was too fake and wasn't credible at all, but Wang Nina believed him. Maybe she was lying to herself. She got kicked out of the school, and in such a big city, the only person she could rely on was Zhu Xiyang.

"My name got removed from the school roll. What do I do?"

Wang Nina knew about Zhu Xiyang's background, and she presumed Zhu Xiyang must have had a solution. Therefore, she wasn't worried about this. Sure enough, Zhu Xiyang said, "After some time, when this scandal's over, I will tell Vice-Principal Li to get your name back on the roll. Even if that doesn't work, you can stay back a grade. As long as you stay low-profile a bit at school, no one will notice."

Zhu Xiyang was talking nonsense, of course. He was just coaxing Wang Nina.

Wang Nina thought nothing was more reliable than a powerful backer. Liu Man's complaint on the internet got herself completely kicked out, but it did nothing to them.

Liu Man deserved it!

Zhu Xiyang stayed at home alone, trying to lift his spirit. However, he felt bored without women with him. He said, "I will message you my address on WeChat. Come to my house later."

Wang Nina felt elated. She had never been to Zhu Xiyang's house, so was Zhu Xiyang completely accepting her by giving her such an invitation? Sure enough, one would only reveal true feelings in bad situations.

She quickly prepared herself, put makeup on, combed her hair, changed into pretty clothes, wore a mask, and went out!

At this moment, how could Liu Man have known countless people were wrecking their brains to solve what happened to her. She didn't care anymore and was busy packing up cat food with her mother in the storage space.

Strangely, today wasn't a break day for the pet clinic, but Yu Zhan's shop was closed. On the shut doors was a sign that read "on a break".

After giving the delivery person the first batch of products at noon, Liu Man finally sat down and took a sip of water.

Owner Wang personally came upstairs to give them their meals. His expression, when he looked at Liu Man, showed a sign of pity. What happened to Liu Man had gotten onto the news headlines in the morning, and Owner Wang had seen it too. However, the news had been censored now.