Chapter 230: The Dog Is the Main Character

Seeing Yu Zhan's gentleman-like appearance and remembering He Qisi's pretentious actions toward her back then, Sun Weiwei felt it was very ironic.

Under Yu Zhan's encouragements, Sun Weiwei reached out her hand to touch Paul's chin. She then touched his eyes, face, and wet nose. Not only did Paul cooperate with her, but he also took the initiative to respond to her. He didn't treat her like a stranger at all. Sun Weiwei's smile got wider and wider.

This dog was too cute to be legal!

She felt more addicted the more she petted. She even hugged Paul once.

She had never known that one day, she would also start liking pets.

Seeing how addicted Sun Weiwei was to pet the dog, Tao Zhiyao and Ye Ziliang started laughing.

Tao Zhiyao asked Ye Ziliang, "How do you want me to film this?"

Ye Ziliang pointed at the sign above the entrance, which read "Zhan", "Start filming from this sign. After this close-up, you should swiftly enter the main topic of this documentary so the audience can see everything. However, you don't have to make the clinic's name prominent. We will blur out the sign later so the audience will not think we are advertising for Ah Zhan."

TL's Note: Reminder that one can add "Ah" before their friend's name when they are very familiar with each other. (Like a nickname)

He then told Yu Zhan, "Later on, Paul will stand at the entrance of the shop. When I say you can start, you will make him willingly walk in. It will seem like he pushed open your clinic's doors like a human being."

The nurse said, "How is that possible? The dog doesn't know how to open the door, and we can't open the door either. Won't it be easy to get exposed?"

"We can tie two ropes on the handles behind the doors. We'll pull open the doors from the inside, and they won't be able to tell from the outside perspective," Sun Weiwei said.

Ye Ziliang complimented her, "Weiwei's the smartest! This is a good way."

The few of them immediately started working busily.

Although Paul was obedient and gentle, and he knew how to understand orders, he was not a human. He could not completely do every single step according to Ye Ziliang's requirements and his owner's commands.

Paul couldn't understand why everyone was surrounding him today. He was very nervous, and when he gets nervous, he stopped knowing what to do.

It was just a walking scene that lasted a bit more than ten seconds.

However, sometimes Paul would walk in an S-route, sometimes he would sit on the ground and go into a trance, sometimes he would lick his butt, and sometimes he would go bite the grass in the flowerbed. After a while, he even lifted his hind-legs to pee inside... Everyone felt very tired!

After restarting countless times, they finally filmed this seemingly-easy scene, with just the dog entering the doors from the outside.

Sun Weiwei had to exclaim this filming project was dozens of times harder than when they filmed "Shi-Senpai". "Shi-Senpai" did not require many skills, and it got popular all because of her script and Liu Man's good looks.

"The documentaries we watch on TV are only a few dozens of minutes long, and we watch them in one go. I didn't expect the filming behind them to be this difficult."

Ye Ziliang said, "My brother directs movies, and his job is much harder. It's more trouble the more people there are. If animals don't cooperate with you, you can always catch fitting moments in your filming. If actors don't cooperate, then that would be a calamity."