Chapter 254: Rabble

The living room's door suddenly got opened, and everyone's chattering instantly stopped.

Everyone looked towards that man who was directly walking in. This person brought the wind with him, his temperament was domineering and his aura was powerful. It could be said that he was someone significant from one's first glance...

Jiang Chengfeng, Sun Weiwei, and Miao Xiaomei immediately stood up from their sitting postures on the couch. Li Xiaoru also hurriedly left her piano stool, quickly hiding behind Jiang Chengfeng.

Only Liu Man, who was sitting cross-legged on the carpet, was slightly slower at reacting, or she was not shocked by this man. She put the Guqin on the ground, not hurrying and not slowing down, before getting up calmly. Seeing the man was staring at her, she nodded and smiled at him, being as courteous as she could be.

Tao Zhiwei was not a lecherous man, but when facing a group of strangers, one would always subconsciously notice the most prominent one. A girl wearing an ancient peach dress and sitting down on the ground like an ancient woman with a Guqin on her knees attracted eyeballs.

To return the courtesy, Tao Zhiwei also smiled at Liu Man. His smile softened the sharpness on his face and made the others slightly exhale.

Tao Zhiyao frowned, "Bro, why have you returned?"

Bro???!!!

This man was Peach's elder brother!

Everyone could not have been more surprised; Tao Zhiyao's temperament was completely different from her brother's, and the two did not look much alike.

"I've only gone on a business trip for a week. Am I not allowed back home anymore?" Tao Zhiwei glanced at Tao Zhiyao, and Tao Zhiyao stopped talking.

She looked like a tolerating, quiet wife. In the Tao family, this was called respecting the elderly and obeying the elder's powers!

The "bossy sister" appearance from before could not even be glimpsed now. Tao Zhiyao had turned into her original status when Liu Man first met her; demure and ladylike.

"They're your friends? Aren't you going to introduce them to me?" Tao Zhiwei scanned the small group. He, who had always been superior, had a suppressive gaze. Li Xiaoru grabbed on tightly to Jiang Chengfeng's sleeve, and Jiang Chengfeng swallowed. Miao Xiaomei felt so cowardly that she wanted to bury herself in a hole. Sun Weiwei wanted to leave now...

Tao Zhiyao's brother looked so unapproachable.

Tao Zhiyao only had a few glances before he could perceive excluding that girl wearing a peach dress, the other youngsters did not have the same social status as his family did.

"They are friends I got to know online," Tao Zhiyao introduced honestly.

Sure enough, as she had expected, her brother frowned.

Before Tao Zhiwei had a chance to say anything negative, Tao Zhiyao apologized to Liu Man and the others, "Sorry, but let's hang out some other day. I'll have my driver send you home."

Everyone could not hope for anything better!

They were all smart. Tao Zhiwei belittled them, so why were they still standing there.

Li Xiaoru and Liu Man were still wearing Tao Zhiyao's clothes, but under this condition, how could they still have the time to change? They then left while wearing the dresses, thinking of returning the clothes to Tao Zhiyao the next time they meet.

The five quickly departed, and the living room that was once filled with laughter and chattering soon returned to its state of silence.

A hint of disappointment flashed through the bottom of Tao Zhiyao's eyes. She did not say anything to her brother, turning around and getting ready to go to her bedroom upstairs.