Chapter 237: The Conflict Leveling Up

Liu Man stood beside the agent's car to wait for him. The agent quickly strode over, opened the door, and let her sit in to cool down under the air conditioner.

The agent fee would be half of the rent. The more the payment, the more money the agent would earn. The agent saw how Liu Man was bargaining the price and thought she didn't like this place at all. He didn't hide anything and truthfully forwarded her what Boss Wu said as part of their chatting.

He didn't expect Liu Man to start smiling, satisfied, "Let's go. We are going back to sign the contract with Boss Wu."

The agent: "..."

The price got lowered from 30k to 15k. He earned 7,500 RMB less than what he was supposed to earn.

After they signed the contract, Liu Man directly transferred Boss Wu 60k according to the ratio rule of 1 to 4. Boss Wu grinned when he saw the money, and he smiled to Liu Man as he shook his head, "Young lady, you are very impressive. You are really vicious when it comes to bargaining prices."

"Same for you. Didn't you refrain from blushing when you asked for 30k?"

Boss Wu went speechless. He felt helpless that such an experienced man like him who had been doing this for a long time could not win a debate against a young girl.

After renting the warehouse, Liu Man immediately told Zhang Pei, who was very enthusiastic about seeing the new storage space.

And so, on the next day, Liu Man came over with Zhang Pei.

Zhang Pei felt very surprised, "The rent here is only 15k?" When the rented the second floor of Owner Wang's restaurant, they had to pay 14k per month.

Liu Man nodded, "It's just that this house doesn't look pretty."

"We are renting it to store our products. Why does it need to look pretty? As long as the roof doesn't leak rainwater and wind, it's nothing even if it's a bit dirty or messy. This price is very worthy," Zhang Pei felt very satisfied.

The mother and daughter were not afraid of the sweltering temperature. They walked to every corner of the warehouse. Liu Man, with a pen and a notebook in each hand, recorded the location of every chasm and every spot that wasn't flat. She also recorded the area of spots on the ceiling and on the walls that required extra painting that they needed to pay for.

"Tomorrow, I will call the employees over so we can clean this place up a bit," Zhang Pei said, "This might require lots of work, and we won't be able to finish this in just one to two days."

Liu Man nodded and said, "I will be in charge of finding people to do the makeover of this new warehouse."

The mother and daughter both focused on actions. They did what they said!

Because the new warehouse was quite far away and the transportation was quite inconvenient, Liu Man hired a van driver online. He would driving Zhang Pei and the employees to and fro the warehouse right on time every day.

Liu Man first went to an actual makeover company to ask about the price, and they gave her a very high price, which scared her away. She then found a few makeover teams online and called them one by one. After comparing three teams, she finally decided on using Mr. Zhu's makeover team.

The makeover team was quite efficient. On the afternoon of the day in which Liu Man called them, the person in charge, Mr. Zhu, had a meeting with her to talk about the details.

Firstly, they would be making the ceiling and the walls waterproof; secondly, the floor needs to be damp-proof; thirdly, the cracks and chasms need to be fixed; fourthly, the floor needs to be flattened; fifthly, they need the tap water system, electricity system, and heating; lastly, they would need to make the storage space prettier.