Chapter 259: Asking Her

They had two main topics to discuss in their meeting:

Firstly, they needed to discuss how they were going to fasten their clothings production line.

Among the hanfus their company made, no matter which series it was, the sales had never increased so much, but nor had it dropped. They were also difficult to make. Therefore, there was a limited supply, and the products they had already made would never satisfy the number of orders they received. At this moment, the hanfus that were very popular on their website were either taken off the shelves or had unavailable sizes.

The manager that was responsible for managing the productions said that he had already told the factory, telling them that they needed to work overtime this week to fasten the process. By the latest, they would be able to make a batch of products on Monday.

Next, they were going to find out why there was a sudden exploding increase on the website orders!

What was more incredible was, until this exact moment, the traffic of the website was still increasing.

The technology department head that was responsible for the website's operation came to the meeting with his laptop. He organized the website backstage data into a chart so it would be more convenient for them to objectively understand the situation, and he found the starting point when the traffic started to increase. It was at 8:02 p.m yesterday.

With the help of the buyers' comments, the technology department head found that long Wei Bo post gossiping about hanfus, and he also found the Tik Tok account named "The Sister". He watched the duet video of Liu Man and Li Xiaoru, and tracing to the origin, he also found the previous videos and pictures of Liu Man wearing the other hanfus in the "Fenghua" series. He showed all of these files to his boss, Hu Jie, along with the other middle ranks.

"This girl is a very popular cyber star among the youngsters, and her nickname is 'Hanfu Goddess'. She has worn hanfus in the "Fenghua" series in front of the camera five times in total. The first time she wore one, she was wearing Xianjin and acted in a Tik Tok student drama show; The second time, she was wearing Xuange and Yuehua for a personal photo shoot, and she posted her photos onto Wei Bo; The third itme, she was wearing Kuian and was performing Guqin in a graduation concert for Capital Music University. The fourth time, she was wearing Coral and filmed that Tik Tok video I've just now showed everyone."

"This netizen on Wei Bo that's passionate about hanfus posted a passage to give a detailed description, introducing Chairman Zhong's design, only because she wore all the hanfus in this series. With the trend going on because of this new video, the Wei Bo post went viral, bringing lots of netizens coming over to browse on our website."

Hu Jie listened attentively and took notes. In her notes, her bullet points were all about "Wei Bo", "Tik Tok", "Hanfu Goddess", and "The Sisters". She surely was getting old and could no longer follow the trend nowadays. She hadn't realized she could use such a marketing method to advertise the clothings her husband design and to increase the company's benefits.

She said, "In fact, Zhong became viral because of the trend they created."

She had just finished speaking when Zhong Jiangnan pushed open the meeting room's doors and walked in. Excluding Hu Jie, all the staff involved in the meeting immediately stood up, looking at him respectfully, but also surprised.

Zhong Jiangnan had the "chairman" title in the company. In an entire year, he only appeared here on the day of the annual work meeting. Usually, he would either be in his workshop or traveling all over China. After all, designing costumes was art and required inspirations.