Chapter 261: Professional Designer

Before they called Liu Man, Zhong Jiangnan first made one of his subordinates collect her information from the internet. This dig into her background surprised him.

This girl's resume was too extraordinary!

From playing the piano to playing the Guqin.

From Capital Music University to Capital Uniersity.

She completely overturned everyone's general knowledge of a cyber star. Now wonder her temperament was so fitting for "Autumn Moon over the Han Palace"; she, herself, was a super outstanding girl.

Zhong Jiangnan became more and more thirsty after this talented human being.

Like Tao Zhiyao, Liu Man was very shocked when she received the call from Zhong Jiangnan.

She had only knew Zhong Jiangnan's full name from Tao Zhiyao and from netizens' comments. When they introduced him, they usually referred to him using the "master" title. She had always thought Zhong Jiangnan was a character too far away from her.

But he lowered his posture and called her in person, inviting her to become his model.

Just another part-time job, coming at her unexpectedly.

In the past Liu Man's memory, back in twelfth grade, Liu Man had considered choosing a major related to being a model, too. Her grades were barely enough to get into Capital Music University, so she was worried that she wouldn't get in, and she must find a backup major.

At that time, she searched online the keywords: How to become a model.

As a result, she discovered that when people choose models, there was a hard requirement: One must be over 170 centimeters tall without wearing shoes.

If their stature didn't satisfy this requirement, nobody would even look at their resume.

Liu Man was exactly 2 centimeters shorter than 170. Among the normal people, she counted as a tall one, but if she stood among professional models, she would still be a huge chunk shorter.

She immediately gave up on being a model.

Liu Man said honestly, "But I'm only 168 centimeters tall."

Zhong Jiangnan, at the other end of the call, laughed, "You only need to wear my hanfus and take a set of photos, so you won't need to be on the runway. There will not be any other models comparing statures with you, so 168 is enough."

"May I ask how much the payment will be?"

"25k in one day. I think one day is enough. If you are not satisfied, we can still discuss about it."

Liu Man felt that this price was very reasonable. After all, she only needed to take some photos. She said, "I am qualified for this job."

Zhong Jiangnan loved Liu Man's straightforwardness!

Sure enough, his foresight was accurate as always. Liu Man, unlike some young and charming girls, did not lift the price she was worth only because he needed something from her.

He, himself, was also a straightforward person, and he didn't want to waste anytime on entangling about the price. He disdained these tricks and schemes, so naturally, he hoped the other side wouldn't try tricking him, either.

"If you have anytime today, come to my workshop. We will sign the contract," Zhong Jiangnan said.

Liu Man was just about to say yes before she thought of another point, and she asked, "May I ask, when will the photo-shooting time be?"