ch. 3

448 words --

"he was throwing up, again." bakugo reported.

he was sitting with ikeda, principal nezu, and his teachers. bakugo wasn't quite sure what was going on here. all he knew was that he had to report what he had seen and knows about todoroki.

"this doesn't seem good." nezu said, curled up into aizawa's scarf.

"i think it'd be best if todoroki started meeting with me regularly." ikeda said. "this is a very serious issue, but i think if i start working with him now, we should be able to avoid any hospitalization. he still seems healthy enough, so hopefully i can get through to him before he gets any worse."

"hospitalization?" bakugo yelled. "what does that mean? what the fuck us wrong with him?"

bakugo definitely doesn't care about todoroki though. remember that. bakugo would never care about such an arrogant little bitch who's trying to take bakugo's rightful spot as the next #1 hero.

"bakugo, you should go." ikeda said.

"this doesn't involve you." aizawa dead-panned.

"like hell it doesn't!" bakugo yelled. "you sent me after todoroki so that you could get information on him through me! you involved me when you used me to try and spy on icyhot! he's my classmate an' i wanna know what the fuck is goin' on! why would he be hospitalized?"

but, bakugo didn't care. even if bakugo and todoroki had spent a lot of time together in supplementary classes. even if the two of them sometimes studied together during class study sessions. even if bakugo admired todoroki, and was curious about him-

woah, woah, woah. ignore that last sentence, okay? bakugo doesn't give a shit, alright? alright.

"todoroki isn't going to be hospitalized." ikeda assured bakugo. "if we can help it, he won't be hospitalized." ikeda paused, taking in a breath. bakugo watched ikeda glance at nezu, get a small nod from him, and then she continued talking. "bakugo, i agree, i did involve you. so, i'm going to tell you a little bit, because you're concerned, which is a good thing. but, beyond this, i'm not going to tell you anything more. and, you, under no circumstances, can repeat this information to anyone."

bakugo nodded, silently agreeing to the terms ikeda set.

"okay." ikeda breathed. "it seemed like todoroki had an eating disorder, based on what i observed and what you've told me. this is a very serious issue, and..."

ikeda's voice faded out of bakugo's ears as he sat in shock. an... an eating disorder? todoroki had an eating disorder? wh-why? why would todoroki...? since when had he...? what?

despite himself, bakugo could feel worry inching around in his fur. he didnt like that feeling.