Chapter Twelve

Third pov

"Hey, Blondie."

Sabo looks up from his phone and saw Kora standing there. Immediately he noticed the slight bruises on her lips and how dishevelled her hair was.

"I don't even want to ask where you have been." Sabo sighs.

Kora smirks, "I was busy giving the Princess of Alabasta some company."

Sabo looks behind Kora and spots Princess Vivi blushing and giggling with Nico Robin. Her neck was decorated with some hickies, and he noticed that her knees were slightly shaking as she stood.

"Jesus Christ, are you trying to start another war for your family?" Sabo huffs disapprovingly.

"But she's so fine! And she tastes sweet. Can see why she and Ace had a fling in the past. Anyway, I'm not here to talk about how sexy Princess Vivi is." She pulls out a cigarette and a golden lighter from her pocket, "Tell me about Arabella."

'Where do I even start?'

Sabo will admit, out of all of the girls that he has kissed in the past, Arabella is the best among everyone. He couldn't quite put his finger on it. Was it how beautiful she looks? Was it how her blush dusted her cheeks and made her appear more gentle? Was it how soft she felt under the touch of his fingertips?

"What is there to tell? You obviously know." Sabo starts.

"I just wanna know if you're interested in pursuing something a bit more with her." Kora inquired as she puffed out a mini smoke plume.

This is one of these instances where Kora's forwardness always shocks him. Although he has been friends with Kora for a long time, he'll never get used to how blunt and forward she can be.

Up until recently, Sabo believed he wasn't ready for another relationship - especially after how badly his last one ended. He believed that he needed to give himself time before he loved someone else. Despite girls trying to flirt with him, he never paid them any mind.

But every time someone mentions Arabella or if he sees her, his day becomes 10 times better. Not just because of how smart she is in class. But he genuinely enjoys her company. He views her as his equal - someone that compliments him well. Someone that can bring reasoning to this cold and unforgiving world.

No other girl can compare to the woman that is Moonlight D Arabella.

'Not to mention how truly beautiful she is...'

"I mean...I think it would be nice. But I'm not sure if we know each other well enough yet. I think there are some missing puzzle pieces that I'm yet to explore." Sabo states truthfully.

"I suppose you are right there...Then again, you did fully kiss her in a closet. Surely that's a big prompt to simply go for it. You two would be a crazy hot couple." Kora encourages.

"It's not that easy. I just think that there's so much more to her than meets the eye. So far I just know that she's from a ridiculously powerful assassin family, that she has an older sister, she's a history buff, she knows ballet and she can speak Russian. I...don't fully know her enough." Sabo explains with a sigh.

"Then take her out on a date. I know a place you two can go to that's relatively good and cheap." Kora suggests.

Sabo stared at Kora incredulously, "Right now? I kinda wanna sort out what's going on with Brienna first."

"She's your ex. She can't do jack shit about you and your dating life." She puffed out another cloud of smoke from her lips and sighed, "Look, I get you're trying to do the right thing. But if you don't act on your feelings now then everything will remain uncertain between you two."