Chapter 11 - Regrouping.... The hard way

Drake's POV
___________

Life is tough being part blaze. I hate water. But my usual perks are predictable. I can fly. I control fire. I'm the leader of my group. We are a group of bandits who work for Herobrine. I am with Seth, the part zombie pigman; Daniel, part wither skeleton; Jessica, part ocelot; and Luke, part zombie.

I walked in the hive and everyone was asleep. i grabbed a stick and started beating the iron bars. "Okay." I said. "Everyone up. We have found our target."

Jessica turned over in her bed. "Five more minutes please." She said. "You've had your five minutes." I yelled. "Everyone, get the fuck up."

"Get dressed all of you." I said. "Ill give you guys five minutes to get dressed." I walked out of the room. I walked outside and looked up. The sun was bright, but barely blinding me.

Jessica walked outside. "Well, you're fast." I said. "I thought you were going to be the last one to walk out." She punched me. "Yeah, yeah." She said. "Shaddup."

I smirked. "You know, you are lucky that I'm here." I said. "I saved your life you know. You should be thanking me." She shrugged. "You're right." She said. "I should, but I can't think of the right time."

The others walked out. "About time." I said. "Anyways, why don't we start. Get your weapons." Seth grabbed his golden sword, Jessica grabbed her dagger, Daniel went for his bow and arrows, Luke grabbed an iron sword, and fire lit up in my hand and I grabbed the new blaze rod dagger I bought from the blacksmith.

I went in front of everyone. "Listen." I said. "We lost two people. By losing people, I mean they betrayed us. Jason and Tanner are a disgrace to all of us, but we should put this all behind us and focus on the task at hand."

"What do we start with?" Jessica asked. "We start with redirecting projectile blows." I said. "All of you get in a horizontal line. I will throw fire at you guys while Daniel tries to fire arrows. Ready. Go."

Blaze rods circled around me as I lit on fire. Jessica, Seth, and Luke drew their weapons. Daniel pulled back the arrow and I started to throw the fire. "Think fast." I said as I threw a flame. Jessica slashed at it and it came back at me. I let it knock me back.

After twenty minutes, we took a break. "Good work." I said. "We just trained for two people to fight. Tanner, the traitor, and the sister of Herobrine. She throws fire like I do."

.....

Tyler's POV
___________

Kiki and I were back from the End. "You just got lucky, Tyler." Kiki said. "You almost got us killed. You will tell Herobrine. I promised the dragon you would. Just switch sides again or he will kill you."

I was hesitant. I couldn't leave my friends. I decided to walk over to my former gang to see if I could switch back. I noticed the fire. "That must be Drake." I said to myself. I kept walking.

However, Daniel saw me and fired an arrow. "Woah." I said. "What the hell was that for?" "For being a traitor." Daniel said. "I was going to tell you that I am coming back." I said. "But now that you called me a traitor, I might as well walk away."

I slowly walked away, waiting for a response. "Wait." Drake said. "Welcome back, but we will get something straight before you get comfortable." "And what is it?" I asked. "I'm in charge." Drake said.

"I can live with that." I said. Suddenly, I saw a flash of light and a girl appeared. I just realized it was Cora. "What?" She said. "You agree with my friend you guys slow down and then you completely betray us? Not fucking cool, dude."

I took out my dagger as Cora took out her axe. She waved her hand over the axe and it glimmered. She enchanted it. My eyes widened. "W- We can talk about this." I said. "You don't have to do it."

"I wanted to do this since Madelyn's birthday party." Cora said. "I can finally do what I wanted to do." She slashed at me. She missed and hit the ground. I looked at the grass which was burning and fire surrounded us.

"How did you know this?" I yelled. "Kiki told me." She said. "She's with us now." "Bullshit." I yelled. "She'd never do that. She's my sister." "Well, she's my friend." Cora said. "You almost got her and yourself killed. She told me everything."

She held her hand up and the ring of fire was closing in on us. "What do we do?" Jessica screamed. "Drake! Do something." "You burn." Cora screamed.

The fire was close and we all were back to back. But then Drake stepped into the fire, unscathed. He came back out on the other side. "You should know what I am." Drake said.

.......

Cora's POV
__________

I readied my axe. "Yes." I said. "I know." "Then why are you using my own ability against me?" Drake said. I had sunglasses on at the time. "You don't know me that well." I said. I took off my sunglasses. My white eyes glowed.

Drake then stepped back. "You- you are-" "Herobrine's sister?" I said. "I know. I just have a message for you from Madelyn, Shelly, and me. Stay out of our way. You were lucky." I pointed at Tyler. "And you." I said, pointing at Drake. "You will be sorry if you try to step a toe near Madelyn."

I put out the fire and gave them the death stare. "You have been warned." I said. "It counts for all of you." Then I teleported away.