Chapter 9 - Another Vision or Two

Caitlin's POV
____________

I walked back into my house at around midnight. Nothing seemed right to me. I was wobbly. I was overtired. I just needed to sleep. I walked into my room and plopped down on my bed.

I took out a book and started reading. I literally don't know what it was because I ended up falling asleep.
...
It started with a flash of bright light and I saw people in the End. There were lots of endermen and the Ender Dragon was guarding its healing posts.

The two people I saw were Tyler and Kiki. It looked like they were consulting the Ender Dragon. This is what I heard.

"You two have disappointed me." The Ender Dragon boomed. "You guys are lucky I am keeping you two alive."

"It was my fault." Tyler said. "I have grown too attached to Madelyn. I must pay the price." "No." It said. "You will pay the price when the time comes. And you will keep this burden. As for you, Kiki, you must tell Herobrine about my calling. I want to have a chat with him."

"But," Tyler said. "Why does she have all the fun? I could have at least-" "SILENCE!" It roared. "I've had enough of your back talk. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have been here to experience the fight."

"Shut up, Tyler." Kiki said. "Shut your trap or we are both dead. We have been through this a thousand times and I don't want to tell you another time."

"Fine." Tyler said. "I'll be good." "Thanks." Kiki said sarcastically. "So, yes, master. I will give Herobrine your message."

"Good." It said. "You won't fail me. When he comes to me, we will work together to take down Madelyn and her friends, the hard way."

...

I woke up in a cold sweat. Breathing heavily, I checked the time. 2:30 a.m. I got up and decided to stay awake for the rest of the night.

......

Samantha's POV
_______________

...
I was in a dark room. Pitch black. All I had was a torch in my hand. I lit the place up which was only a dim light around me. Then I heard my name being called. It was a female voice. "Sam." She said. "Hello?" I called.

"Sam, you fucking douche, I'm right in front of you." She said. I looked. It was Eileen. "Why hello, Eileen." I said.

"Listen." She said. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Madelyn has a month before battle." "What do you mean?" I asked. "I'm confused."

"You guys are outnumbered." Eileen said. "She doesn't stand a chance against Herobrine. He's gotten stronger and your training won't really help a lot."

That made me freeze. I was shocked by what she said. "So that's the hello I get?" I said. "Really?" "Oh." She said. "I forgot to say hi. I guess I was too late." "You think?" I said. "So, what about training?"

"Oh, right." Eileen said. "I'm saying that he is stronger than before and has a huge advantage on her. She will die and he will sadly rule. I know. I don't want this either, but you guys need to enforce the group."

She went on. "You have Caitlin, who's psychic." You have Cora, who's the sister of Herobrine. You have Tyler, part enderman. You have Shelly who has ice powers. Madelyn is part wolf and is the only one who has the power to kill him. There's Tanner, who is part skeleton. Finally there's you. You guys have work to do."

"I don't understand." I said. "How are we outnumbered?" "I will tell you what's going on." Eileen said. "There are bandits who are all half hostile mob. Although, Tanner joined you guys."

"Yeah." I said. "So? It's not like anything bad will happen." "Just don't let any enemy find out." She said. "Especially Annabelle." "I wouldn't just tell her, you know." I said.

She face palmed. "What I meant is don't go using the campfires to call me." "Oh." I said. She nodded sarcastically. "Ya." She said.

"So, what do you mean about the battle?" I asked. "Why a month?" "They would want you guys to go to the nether." She said. "But if not, then they will go to your world and start ransom."

"Again with the nether." I said. "It'll be the third time." "I know, right?" Eileen said. "I hate it there. I learned it the hard way. And I died before I entered with you."

She continued. "I let you guys go ahead because I didn't want to be a burden to everyone, especially Madelyn." "I get it." I said. "That's why I shook Caitlin out of it."

"So, anyways," Eileen said, "stay hidden. So, no matter what, I want all of you to train. Nothing will stand in your way." She started to fade out. "Wait." I yelled. "How will I get everyone together?" She just waved as she faded.

I woke up confused. Why didn't she answer me? I looked over at Madelyn. She didn't look like she was having a good dream. I decided to close my eyes to see if I could merge into her dream.

I could speak to the dead and communicate with the main dreamer in their dreams. Might as well give it a try. I sat up, focused on her, and closed my eyes.