Chapter 28 - It's you!

Cora's POV
___________

I was confused about what Jason said. "Did that even sound familiar to you?" I asked. "I mean, how are you interested?" He hesitated. "Well, when I was a bit younger, I met a girl that looked just like you." He said. "She had brown hair, she wore all black clothes, and she had brown eyes."

"What was her name?" I asked. "Well, she had the same name as you." Jason said. "She was with her friend who had red and brown streaks in her hair."

"So, what's the point?" I asked. "The point is," Jason said, "is that it was a time when school was starting up. I was going to be the new student of a school that she went to. She walked up to me looking very nervous. She told me she was going to give me tips on how to survive in her school."

I felt a tear slowly trickle down my face. "Excuse me for a sec." I said. "Yeah, sure." Jason said. I walked to the ladies room and I thought it out. I felt very confused. He said all the things I did and said when I saw that cute boy, Jason Grace in the mall when I was shopping with Madelyn.

But it was years ago. I doubt I'd see him since he might not even remember me after all those years. Tears streamed down my face from my white soulless eyes. They used to be a pretty brown. But after what my brother did to me, I'm pretty pissed off.

I wiped my eyes and walked out of the bathroom. "Sorry about that." I said. "Just um, girl stuff." Well that was stupid to say. I knew that. I just walked towards the doors.

Then I saw a hand hold onto the doors. "Are you okay?" Jason asked. "Well, it's just, um, I didn't originally have white eyes." I said. "They used to be brown." I paused. "You know what?" I said. "Let's continue training."

Everyone paired up with their partner. Jason then came over to me after I walked away. "Hey." He said. "Wanna pair up?" "Sure." I said. I took out my axe as he took out his sword. His sword was flickering with lightning.

I blinked and rubbed my eyes. It was gone. I started with swinging my axe. He parried with his sword banging against my axe. The friction made a static electric force. It blew me back.

I was shocked. "Well played." I said. "Let's try something different. Deflect this." My hand glowed white. Lightning appeared in my hand. Then, with a swift flick, I released the Lightning. He went to block, but instead of deflecting, it absorbed into his sword.

My mouth was open. "How did you do that?" I asked. "Well, I can control lightning like a charged creeper." Jason said. "It's natural."

.....

Jason's POV
____________

I swear it was her. "Are you sure, you know I control lightning?" I asked. "Well, I found out until now." Cora said. "Okay." I said. "Why don't we take a break. I want to show you something."

"Okay." She said. She then walked up to Madelyn. They looked like they were talking. I couldn't hear them. After a second or two, Madelyn nodded.

Cora came back. "She said take all the time you need." She said. "Awesome." I said. "It'll just be a few minutes." "Alright." Cora said.

We walked outside. "What is with you?" Cora asked. "What's with all that lightning?" "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, I saw it on your sword." She said. "I was electrocuted, flown back, and lightning absorbed into your sword. Are you some type of charged creeper?"

I shook my head. "Well, the thing is," I said, "I'm not a charged creeper. I wasn't even born as a creeper hybrid. I was a normal person just like the others."

Cora looked up at me. "I was a normal person before my brother screwed up my life." She said. "And my brother is Herobrine." I thought for a moment. "Your name is Cora, right?" I asked. "Yeah, duh." She said. "Why?"

"Well, I met a girl named Cora and she looked just like you accept the eyes." I said. "Did you ever meet a guy looking like me, but without the creeper skin?" "Well, yeah." Cora said. "But I have powers and I still had them before my eyes became white."

"Don't you remember me?" I asked. "I was the first guy you ever met." I quickly covered my mouth. "Wait." She said. "Are you Jason, as in Jason Grace?" I nodded.

With her face in shock, tears rolled down her face. She covered her face with one hand. "Please don't look at me like this." She said. "I'm a monster." I took her free hand. "It's okay." I said. "You look beautiful the way you are."

"I just can't believe it's you." She said. "I thought I lost you. But now, you are part creeper. No wonder why I didn't recognize you. Since Herobrine cursed me, people think of me as a monster. He didn't want me to be with you."

"He did the same thing to me." I said. "He was actually angry at me for hanging out with you. He sure can keep a grudge. But then, it started with me being surrounded by creepers. After I killed them off, one creeper shot lightning at me. It was a charged creeper. It was easy to kill. Then he appeared. He just wanted to get back at me. He saw the dead creepers on the ground. He took the creeper skin and covered half of my face and body. My arms have the creeper skin, but my skin barely shows on my hands. I can now communicate with creepers and they don't hurt me."

"That's him alright." Cora said sitting down on the steps. "I just thought I wasn't going to see you again. I was crying ever since my brother ruined me."

I sat beside her and put my arm around her. "Well you are." I said. "I won't let anything happen to you." She hugged me. "Thank you." She said.