Chapter 41 - WTF!!

Eileen's POV
____________

"Wait." I said. "Do we even have a strategy?" She paused. "Exactly." I said. "I just want this all to end!" Madelyn screamed. "Either we advance and attack first, or I end up losing my life." Everything went silent. "I just need some time to myself." She said. She left soon after.

"I should have thought that through." I said. "I gotta catch up with her." Steve put a hand on my shoulder. "Let her have time to herself." He said. "But what if she ends up ditching us?" I asked. "She'll die." "She's smart." He said. "She'll come back to us. She usually goes for a walk whenever she's stressed out."

"Well, I'd rather hear that rather than just plain revenge." I said. "I wonder where she is." "Who knows?" Steve said. "She could be anywhere." "Do you mean, anywhere, counting the nether?" I asked. "It's really unpredictable." Steve said. "Not helping, Steve." I said.

"I know where she is." Caitlin said. "She is deep in the forest trying to take all her anger out on killing mobs." "Oh, good." I said with relief. "Always go to Caitlin. I'll remember that."

....

Madelyn's POV
_______________

I kept running. Tears were streaming down my face. I wanted to make my life last. I stopped in the beginning of the forest. Then, something went hiss. I turned to see a creeper. He was jumping up and down. "Please tell me he knows Jason." I said to myself.

I waved, hoping he'd recognize me. He tried waving his foot. I sighed with relief as he came over to me. He actually noticed that I was sad. That was pretty cool, I guess. Then a pink creeper walked towards me. There was a red heart on her chest. I couldn't believe it. I think Jason sent a creeper to help me with the fight. I waved good bye as I walked further. They managed to wave. I turned and they were headed towards my house where they were greeted by Jason. "Called it." I said.

I walked deeper into the forest. "I'm going to die." I said. "I don't want my friends to see it though." "Then I'll kill you now before Herobrine has the chance." Someone said. I heard teleporting. "Who's there?" I demanded. "Show yourself." Tyler walked out of the trees.

"Of course." I said. "The douche bag makes the move. Why do this to us?" "You know I was faking all this." He said. "I wanted you to gain my trust. I was bait all along. And I agreed to be the bait." "But that doesn't mean you can be a bitch." I yelled. "You're the bitch." He said. "Get it?"

I growled. "Very offensive." I said. "And just fuck off. I'm only fighting Herobrine." "Have it your way." He said. Three endermen appeared by his side. "Remember when you told me about the attack a year ago?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. "How do you remember when it was?" Tyler laughed. "I sent the attack." He said. "Herobrine just messed with you and I did all the work. Now you have no friend to save you from suffocation."

I tried running away. "Get her." He yelled. I heard teleporting. The enderman appeared in front of me. I tried not to look at it, but I fell backwards and my eyes locked with the enderman's. The sound was piercing my ears.

I rolled over as it went to hit me. I kicked it in the stomach. It stumbled back as it teleported closer to me. This time, I took out my sword and attempted to stab it. It dodged my slash. However, I managed to wound it. It laid there helpless.

It looked at me with mercy in its eyes. "Sorry, buddy." I said. "But rules are rules." I put it out of its misery. It disintegrated into ender sparks. All that was left were two ender pearls. I picked them up and put them in my pocket.

I looked at Tyler who was stunned. I flipped him off. Then his expression changed to fucking furious. I booked it towards the end of town to my house.

....

Kiki's POV
___________

Caitlin was concentrating on Madelyn's movements. "What do you see?" I asked. She waved her hand on a wall. There was an image of Madelyn. She was being attacked by endermen. Not just any endermen. It was my brother controlling them.

"For fuck sake." I screamed. "Why does my brother have to be a douche?" "I'm really sorry for you." Cora said. "I feel your pain." "Well, that's Tyler for you all." I said. "I have to go help her."

"Are you crazy?" Emma screamed. "You'll get killed." "Can't you see?" I said. "I'm part enderman just like him. They'll listen to me. Plus, I'm good friends with an enderman." "But,-" Emma was cut off. I teleported away before she had the chance to argue.