Chapter 27 - Abilities

Drake's POV
_____________

My phone started ringing during training. "Take five minutes." I said. "I have to take this call." I answered it. Herobrine's image came up. "What's up?" I asked.

"A friend of yours just came to me hoping that I'd take your group to be allies with us." He said. "We need people like you. We are up against a wolf girl."

"Awesome." I said. "We have been training hard so we can get a spot in your ranks. Do we need to do anything?" He shook his head. "Oh, no." He said. "Your friend requested that you guys should join."

"That's nice." I said. "We can show you our abilities when we get to the nether. In the meantime, we just have to finish our training." "I'm fine with that." He said. "Take all the time you need. Sometimes, I'd give you a couple days, but I'm not ready yet."

"Okay." I said. "Well, I have to get back to training. I'm looking forward to meeting our allies." "Take care." He said. I hung up and walked back to my friends. "Everyone." I said. "We are done training. We are going to the nether."

"What for?" Jessica asked. "Are we going to train there?" "No." I said. "We are going to be new members of Herobrine's army." "Nice." Tyler said. "I'll see Ali again. They won't want to kill me anymore." "Yeah, good for you." I said sarcastically. "Let's go before anyone sees us."

.....

Clara's POV
____________

Everyone was at the arena. I walked in with Emma. "Okay." I said. "I'm confused." "About what?" Madelyn asked. "How are some people half mob?" I asked. "Do you guys have any abilities?"

She nodded. "Yeah." She said. "Then we will stop training for now and practice our abilities." She put away her sword and motioned everyone to come to the middle of the arena.

"Clara just asked a very good question." Madelyn said. "She wants to know if us mob hybrids have abilities. Well, I'm happy to show you mine."

Her ears began to twitch. "One of you guys has to hide." She said. "I will." Sam said. "But you have to hand me something of yours for now." Madelyn said. "Now, why don't you hide and I can lose your scent." She gave me a sweater of hers.

I watched as Samantha walked out the door and started running to someplace God knows where. "In the meantime, let's go over the others." I said. "Good idea." Madelyn said.

"Kiki, here, is part enderman." Madelyn said. "She can teleport. Okay, show us what you've got." Ender sparks flew around her. "Ready?" Kiki asked. We all nodded. In a second, she disappeared. Then she ended up behind me.

I turned around. "How did you do that?" I asked. "I can teleport." Kiki said. "That's what endermen do." I looked around. "What about you, Jason?" I asked. He hesitated. "Well, since I'm part creeper, I can blow things up without even dying." He said. "But I don't want any distruction, so I will summon a creeper to come here."

Just then, a creeper walked through the door. It spotted Madelyn and ran right to her like a puppy. I was surprised that it didn't blow up. It let her pet it. "I'd like you to meet some new friends, Mr. Creeper." Jason said. It looked around.

It hissed. "No." Jason said. "They're her friends." It quickly perked up. It went to me first. Terrified as shit, I closed my eyes. I opened them, and there was the creeper purring and rubbing up against me. I went to pet it. It accepted it.

.....

Jason's POV
_____________

"Now." I said. "I will show him a picture of an enemy. I will also have a picture of all of us. I will show him what to kill and what to help." I held up a picture of us. "Protect these people." I said. It nodded. I then showed him a picture of Jessica. "When we attack, she is your target." Since she is an ocelot, we would need an army of creepers. It nodded and hissed at the picture.

It decided to exit the arena. It hissed good bye. Well, I'm the only one in our group who could understand them. I waved as I spoke in his language.

Then Madelyn's phone gave her a text notification. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's Sam." Madelyn said. "I can use my ability now. give me the sweater."

I held up the sweater under her nose. She took a couple deep breaths. "I know where she is." She said. "This way." We followed her through the town. She was jogging past the blacksmith, neighbors, newspaper booth and past her house.

She stopped at a horse stables. "She's in here." She said. "Oh wow." Cora said. "You've got to be kidding me." I laughed. I was sure I remembered that voice. She looked familiar. All except the eyes. Is she the Cora I know? She had brown eyes before.

Anyways, I watched as Madelyn walked in. She turned a corner and I heard that she was going up the stairs. "Hello!" I heard Madelyn shout. It was followed by laughing.

Madelyn walked out of the stables followed by Sam. They were laughing. "Nice going." Sam said. "Why don't you teleport all of us back to the arena, Kiki?" She nodded. "Of course." She said. We all in a chain of hands. Then, Kiki grabbed onto the last person's hand, Tanner's. Ender sparks flew around her and in a second, we were back in the arena.

.....

Cora's POV
___________

"Well, that was quick." Samantha said. "I'm going to have to get used to that." I laughed. "I could do that even before I got my white eyes." I said. "What did you say?" Jason asked.