Chapter 42 - Enderfriend

Kiki's POV
___________

I teleported to the scene. I saw that Madelyn killed the second enderman. The third was a friend of mine. "Hey!" I called in my best Endlish. "Over here." He looked. He smiled showing his long teeth. I laughed. I motioned him to come over. He teleported over.

Now, this one was like no ordinary enderman. He listened to me and was nice. He wouldn't hurt anyone. I called him Barry. He had a pink/purple and white bowtie. "A little help?" I said to him. I pointed over to Madelyn who was being attacked by an enderman. He then vanished.

I watched the fight and saw that Madelyn was on the ground trying to scoot away from the attacking enderman. She took out an ender pearl from her bag and threw it. She threw it at ME. She vanished and ended up where I was. "You know you didn't have to do that." I said.

"Well, I did and your brother is being a bastard." Madelyn said. "And who is that?" She stared at Barry. "He's my friend." I said. "Will he be provoked if I stare at him?" She asked. I shook my head. "He's friendly to anyone he meets." "You sure about that?" She asked. "I'm sure." I said. Madelyn sniffed the air. "Hide." She said. "Tyler's coming."

I grabbed onto her arm and we teleported away. We ended up in a bush. We sat down. "Why is my brother doing this to you?" I asked. "You know he was the one who sent the enderman attack on the town, right?" Madelyn said. "He just wants to finish what he started." "Ugh." I said. "Sometimes, my brother can be a faggot."

"Why don't you call Cora on over here?" Madelyn said. "I'll let her know to give him a beating. Text her now." "What if my brother finds us?" I asked. "Wait, Caitlin sees us." "What!?" Madelyn whispered. "That's an invasion of my privacy. What the fuck!" "Well, it was her idea." I said. "We wanted to make sure you were safe. Anyways, we need Cora out here."

I texted her.

Kiki: Hey. A little help?

Cora: I thought you had that covered.

Kiki: Yeah, no. Tyler is being an ass.

Cora: Ok. Omw!

I put away my phone. "She's on her way." I said. "Well, that's good." Madelyn said. Then we heard teleporting. "Please don't be Tyler." I whispered.

....

Cora's POV
___________

I appeared to where Madelyn and Kiki were. "What are you guys doing here?" I whispered. "You almost got yourselves killed." "Exactly." Madelyn said. "But Tyler is on my tail and I don't want to start a fight with him." "You'll teleport the three of you home and I will fight him." I said. Soon after, Kiki, Madelyn, and an enderman friend all teleported away.

I came out of the bushes. "Tyler." I said. "We need to talk." He teleported in front of me. "Since when did you get here?" Tyler asked. "None of your business." I said. "Why would I?" "Oh, I know why." He said. "You've come to fight me, haven't you?"

"That was a stupid question." I said. "Just, go back to the End." "Why would I?" He asked. "I love it here. You should really think about going to the nether." I shook my head. "Never would I ever want to go there again." I said. "It's a pure hellhole." "Well, it would be a shame for your friends to see you die before battle." He said. "No." I said. "You will." Fire appeared in my hands.