Chapter 17 - WHAT?!?

Garrett's POV
______________

While at the construction station, I managed to listen to the other conversations. "Did you hear about the karaoke night tonight?" A blonde girl asked me. She also had ocelot ears.

"No." I said. "What's so significant about it?" "You didn't hear?" She said. "Madelyn and Herobrine are battling in a duet."

"Okay." I said. "I am not surprised that you said Madelyn, but why Herobrine?" "He challenged her." She said. "It was over the phone. The rumor says that."

"I wonder what it is going to turn out like." I said. "What song are they singing?" "Warriors." She said. "Madelyn's favorite. I feel like they might change up the lyrics and brawl with the lyrics they come up with."

"I can see that happening." I said. "She usually sings a little blurb from another song, but changes the lyrics around and makes it her own. It's normal. Why are you so interested the fact that Madelyn is battling Herobrine?"

....

Jessica's POV
____________

"Well, I guess I didn't formally introduce myself." I said. "I'm Jessica. I'm part ocelot. I'm part of a part mob group. One of my friends is a fighting instructor. Two are miners and two are farmers. I'm the only girl in the group."

"That's nice." Garrett said. "Maybe you guys could join Annabelle, Ali, Abbey, and me. We are with Herobrine." I laughed. "No need to worry." I said. "We are bandits who work for him. He's actually a good friend of mine."

"What?!" Garrett said. "No way. That's great. He almost killed me when he saw me still alive." We laughed. "Well," I said, "the leader of the group is Drake. He is part blaze. You don't want to mess with him. Seth learned that the hard way. He almost got burnt."

"What mob is Seth?" Garrett asked. "Part zombie pigman." I said. "And yes. He carries around that gold sword everywhere he goes." "I'm surprised it doesn't break on him." Garrett said. "It's enchanted." I said.

"Then, there's Luke." I said. "He's part zombie. Nothing special. Daniel is part wither skeleton, and yes, he gives you the wither effect if you piss him off. Also, there's Tyler. He's part enderman. He just decided to rejoin us. He used to be leader, but then Drake took over as leader."

"Wait." Garrett said. "I thought Tyler was on Madelyn's side the whole time. I didn't know he switched." "Oh." I said. "You're on Madelyn's side?" "Hell no." Garrett said. "I switched months ago. Herobrine even almost killed me while formally meeting him."

I laughed. "Figures." I said. "He's like that when he meets someone who used to be on his enemy's side. It's normal." "Well, I guess I spoke too soon." Garrett said.

It was 3:00. "I guess Madelyn can't take back the sign up since it's already three." I said. "I wonder what Madelyn is doing right now." "I wonder the same thing." Garrett said.

.....

Samantha's POV
_______________

I finished my shift at the construction station. However, I came across two faces. It was Garrett and a girl with blonde hair and ocelot ears. I decided to not get caught. I didn't want to cause a fight.

I put away my equipment and walked over to the blacksmith to pick up Madelyn and Tanner for training as a whole team. I walked through the doors.

"Hey guys." I said. "Ready?" "Yeah." Madelyn said. "I'm just putting the finishing touches on this bow." The bow was coated with iron. Another one to her left was a diamond coated bow.

"I'll be there in a few seconds." Tanner said. He just finished making a bone bow. To his right, there was a redstone dagger. "How do guys make these?" I asked. "It's easy." Tanner said. "Well, for us, that is."

As they were cleaning up, I sharpened my dagger. Then, Madelyn was by my side. "Now I'm ready." She said. "Come on, Tanner." He soon followed.