(smut) F&M Chuuya x Female reader

Warning: SMUT. FXF then MxF so prepare for A LOT. Aanyways..

MORE WARNING: Daddy kink, spanking, orgasm denial, edging, teasing, titty fuck, scissoring, 69. I'm warning you this is a full on smut chapter. So prepare yourselves.

"What the fuck.." you said when you entered Mori's office.

Mori sighed heavily. "Take a seat Y/N."

"Chuuya I swear, you keep getting yourself caught in many different abilities..." you say looking at a female chuuya right in front of you, as you sat in front of mori.

Chuuya cussed under his breath and looked away angrily.

"As if I want to." He said making Mori sigh heavily.

"Do you have any contact with Dazai?" Mori said looking at you.

"Why the fuck would I?" You looked at him clearly confused.

"Well since you two were very close when he was in the mafia, I assumed you'd still be in touch with him."

"Is that why I see your agents following me everywhere on my days off?" You spat looking at him as he nodded. He could have at least tried to deny it. But he wasn't. "Oh wow.." you said not wanting to snap at the Mafia boss. "Well no, unfortunately I don't. Maybe you could send one of your agents to spy on him too." You said sitting up straight making chuuya look at you in shock.

Mori chuckled lowly. "We'll see. For now you two are dismissed. Chuuya you can go do some paperwork on your office. Y/N keep an eye on him." He says dismissing you with his hand.

You got up and left, clearly frustrated.

"Hey if someone should be mad it's me!" He growls and you laugh a bit.

"Right, I forgot about that. Soo chuuya.." you say looking at him. "You look shorter then when you were a male-"

"FUCKING DAMN IT NOT YOU TOO! IT SUCKS TO BE A FEMALE!"

"tell me about it.." you frowned making chuuya laugh now.

You two entered his office and he looked at you.

"What are you doing in my office?" He says.

"Mori told me to keep an eye on you so I have no choice."

"Hmph.. whatever." He says and sits back on his desk.

You sit on the sofa on his office and sigh heavily waiting for him to finish his paperwork.

*time skip brought by short female chuuya!*

It had been two hours or something like that, and you were bored to death. 

You looked at him and sighed again but he payed no attention.

You sighed once again, but still nothing.

You pout and cross your arms looking at chuuya, but your eyes cant help and wonder on his chest.

How the fuck is it bigger then yours?

You blush and then smirk at the idea you got.

"Chuuya~" you sing and he looks up at you.

"What?" He says frustrated.

"You got nice boobs." You say smirking as his face turned red.

"W-what..?"

"Have you thought of.. doing it while you're a female~?" You say getting up and locking the door, his eyes following you around his office.