CaN I dO a SmUt? Dazai smut! Phone Sex!

IWAOQNQJQ OKAY HERE WE GO!

WARNING!: smut. Daddy kink. Dirty talk. Phone sex.

You sighed heavily, laying in bed as you waited for your boyfriend to come home.

It had been a few days since he left with Kunikida to go to that mission.. pointless as you say. Why did he have to go?

Ugh, you missed him so badly. His smooth voice, his soft kisses.. his heavenly touches.

You spread your legs open on the sheets, only in your underwear as you kept thinking of him.

Your middle finger made it's way to your clothed clit and slowly rubbed it over the fabric. A soft humm left your mouth as pleasure filled your body.

Ah, if only Dazai's fingers could be stroaking you right now, you'd have came at the spot. You missed him so much.

"m-mm~" you let out a soft moan as you slide your hand in your soaked panties, rubbing yourself, until you hear the phone ringing.

Looking over at it's direction you see it was Dazai calling.

Smiling, you picked up the phone.

"Osamu.." you whispered through the speaker.

"Love.." He said in a sigh. "I miss you so much.."

"So do I... I miss you.. I miss your cock Osamu~"

You heard him swallow hard on the other side of the phone. This wasn't his intention of calling you, but you turned it that way now.

"L-love, I'm not in my room yet..please hand on I'm almost there.."

"Too bad you're not here..~"

'Yeah.. I miss you so much.. you and your sweet taste~" you hear him whisper on the speaker, which drove you crazy.

He unlocked the door of his hotel room and locked it again once he was inside.

"Now... has daddy's little girl been behaving~?"

You feel heat in between your legs.

"N-no daddy, I've been a bad girl, I've been touching myself ~"

"Oh? That's a naughty little girl.. I'll make sure to punish you once I'm home~ for now, spread your legs and tell me how wet you are for daddy~"

A zipper was heard on the other side of the phone, and Dazai getting comfortable in bed.

"Tell daddy~"

"I-I'm all wet for you daddy~ I'm dripping, I need you so bad~"

"Good~" he said gripping his cock softly and stroaking it a bit. "Touch yourself~" Dazai said pressing his thumb on his tip and spreading his precum all over it, letting out a small groan.

You rub your clit slowly, feeling how wet you were as you shudder from pleasure.

"H-hah..~ Dazai I-I-"

"That's not my name~"

"D-daddy~"

"Go on"

"I want your cock so badly~ my fingers don't feel half as good as your cock burried deep in me ~ I wanna feel your hot seemen deep inside of me~ I want you to fill me up real good~" you beg from the other side of the phone as dazai feels himself getting harder and more precum spilling off his tip.

"Don't worry baby girl, I promise when I come home I'll burry my cock in between your thighs and fuck you all night~" he let out an airy moan. "Now be a good girl and do as daddy says~"

"m-mm~ yes daddy~"

"Turn on your stomach, and enter two fingers in, like I do when I'm about to take you from behind~" he breathed huskily on the speaker.

You entered two fingees at once, inpatianty wanting to be filled up by something.

"Ahh~ fuck~ this is not enough, I need you~"

He chuckled dangerously low, and you could feel the smirk he had.

"What are you doing now baby girl~?" He asked groaning a bit.

"I-I'm on my stomach, ass up in the air for you daddy.. ah~ two fingers in me~"

"Fuck~" he breathed out stroaking himself

"W-what are you doing~?"

"I'm stroking myself at the sound of your moans~ "

"Fuck that's hot~" you breathe out, fingers going deep within you as you let out moans for Dazai to jerk himself off.

"Ah~ " he lets out a moan as he increases the speed on his cock.

"F-fuck I'm close~ I'm so close daddy, please let me cum~" you beg through the phone but all Dazai does is chuckle.

"Cum~ cum for daddy~" he breathed jerking himself fast as he was also close.

You moaned his name loudly as you came all over your fingers. His moans also filled your ears as he came on his hand.

"Fuck... I have to change the sheets now.." he panted heavily as you chuckled.

"Please come home soon.. I miss you"

"I promise it wont take me long, love."