Mister Kim

We cannot control the sudden changes in our life.... But we can control how to live it. So whatever happens to you, accept the reality. And make the most of your life cause you've got it only one and short.

"But I don't have anyone or any inspiration to keep on going. What is the point of living this meaningless life?"

"Who said you don't have any meaning of your life? Inspiration or goals of life doesn't come by their own. You've got to find them. And trust me someone is there for you, in front of your own eyes sweetheart. But you are unable to see him."

I know each of your weaknesses. I know your every want and desire. So don't disobey me or you won't like the consequences.

Let me pleasure you the way you never felt. I am sure you will enjoy everything from the core of your heart.

I will always be by your side. You will always be mine. I will love you, pamper you, dominate you and will always protect you.

He was her devilish angel. And she was his unknown obsession.

I want to pleasure you the way you never felt. Trust me, I will fulfill every fantasies of mine with you. And you will enjoy every part of it. I will make you release so many times until you can't anymore.

Once I start I don't stop so quick....