Chapter 8) Suck

"Hi I am Kim Namjoon." He said flashing me his dimple smile.

"Ok sir. Please take your seat." I said and he nodded at me before settling down in one of the tables. I went up to him and asked what would he like to have. "Hot coffee." He said.

The day went by real quick. And I must mention my first day at work wasn't that bad. Taeyeon was really nice and friendly. I did my chores without making any mistake and didn't upset any customers.

It was the end of the day. Taeyeon already left saying that she has some important work to do. I sighed removing my apron. Suddenly the bells chimed again. I groaned a bit as I was tired and wasn't willing to serve any other. But it was my job.

I turned to the gate to welcome the person but I froze on my spot realizing who he was. It was none other than Mister Kim.

He stared at me for a couple of moments before taking his seat. Why does he had to be here? I gathered all my courage and went upto him.

"What w-would you like to have, sir?" I asked him. I tried my best to act normally but my voice came out like a lewd cat.

"Two cup of hot chocolate please." He said not sparing me a glance. I was relieved by that. However why would he order two cups. Is there anyone coming around or what?

I turned my heel and started preparing his order. Though I didn't even look at him but I know he was staring at me. My body felt tensed up under his gaze. And by mistake I cut my finger with the edge of the cup.

I hissed at the pain and brought my finger up to my mouth. I sucked my finger to ease the blood.

Why am I so clumsy? Urghh.

I take the tray and placed it on his table and bowed to him before returning to kitchen. But he pulled me by my wrist making me turn back.

"Sit here with me." He said calmly. His voice as deep as ever.

"B-But sir..." I tried to protest.

"I said sit." He said this time more like demanding.

I sat down abruptly being helpless. He was staring right through my soul. I felt chills down my spine.

"Show me your hand." He said.

I placed my hand on the table in front of him. I don't have the dare to go against him anymore. He took my hand and brought it towards his mouth. His touch was arousing. Suddenly he took my injured finger sucking it looking into my eyes.

I gasped and pulled away my hand.

"S-Sir what are you doing?" I asked him.

He didn't responded and again pulled my hand sucking my fingers again. I squirmed trying to break free. "Stay still." He ordered.

I instantly stopped squirming letting him continue what he was doing. He sucked my finger while drawing circles on the back of my hand.

This feels so weird yet soothing.

After a while he let go of my hand and told me to wash my hand. I quickly rushed to the toilet and rubbed my hand under the water. I can feel the stinging sensation but the burning fire inside of me was too wild to care for that.

I came back to him and sat down again at the earlier spot. He passed the other cup of hot chocolate towards me indicating me to drink it. I hesitantly took a sip. He soon also started having his drink.

"So how was your day?" He asked breaking the silence.

"It was good." I replied with straight expressions.

"Did you do your classes well?" He again asked. I nodded in response.

"Good girl." He said with a smile. I also smiled a bit then went back to my drink.

After a while we were done drinking. I closed the shop as Mister Kim waited for me. Just as I was about to turn back I heard him let out a yelp.

"Sir...."

He felt on the ground abruptly holding his head. I rushed to him. "Sir are you okay?" I asked him. But he couldn't respond as his eyes began to close. He felt on my lap. I screamed for help and two men came to me.

We took him to the hospital.

***

I heard a clicked sound. I turned my head and saw the doctor coming towards me. I stood up and asked him, "How is he?" He said, "He is okay. Don't worry. He was just a bit sick which lead him to fall unconscious. And also he might not be awake today." And with that he left.

He won't be awake today. Then what am I supposed to do now? I don't have the money to keep him here. And I don't know where he lives. I gasped as I realized I have to take him with me to my house.

I don't have anything to do other than.

-
-

"Thanks a lot." I bowed to the two men who helped take Mister Kim to my home. They smiled and left the house.

I deeply sighed plopping myself on the couch. I massaged my temples to relieve the pain. It was indeed a long day.

I went to my room where he lied on my bed. I went near him and slowly pulled the duvet over him. My eyes laid on him.

He looks so innocent when he sleeps. The moonlight coming from the window made his features shine more brightly. I gulped feeling a sudden change of my heart beat.

I went up to my closet and took my nightwear. I changed myself and rushed out of the room. I climbed upon the couch of the living room and let myself engulf in sleep without thinking anything else.

___________________