Chapter 15) Jealous

Jieun POV

We were sitting on the park as the kids were playing around. Cool breeze flowed through my face. It was an unusual peace around us when my mind started to go through the events of last night. First time feeling love feels so special. I can feel my cheeks heat up when I remembered the kiss.

I glanced at my wrist watch when I realized I need to go to work. I stood up from the bench gaining the attention of the person beside me. "I need to leave for work."

His face reflected sudden disappointment which I couldn't quite decipher why. I tugged the jacket of my school uniform tightly and decided to leave. "Bye I guess..."

I was about to walk away when he called me and grabbed my wrist. He also stood up and flipped me back towards him.

Catching me off guard he smashed his lips on me. My eyes widened upon realising. I tried some useless efforts to get out of his grip but he was too strong. His one hand snaked around my waist pulling me closer and the other went behind my neck.

I blushed really hard. I closed my eyes when I felt sudden attention on us. He deepened the kiss almost making it impossible for me to hold back. But I didn't kissed back him yet.

His lips felt soft on my lips as he nibbled on them. After a while he spared my lips as he trailed onto my jaw and my neck. I clutched onto his collar when I felt a pleasurable sensation. He chuckled before looking at me.

I was way too embarrassed to face him that I immediately ran off from there. Being the clumsy me I stumbled over a many times but still I continued to walk away from there.

***

It became a usual day in the cafe with some lovely, some annoying, some rude and some elderly wise customers. I sighed as I rubbed the back of my neck feeling tired.

"You can take some rest if you want." Mina said while cleaning the dishes. She didn't even looked at me. I smiled a little. I find her cute.

"No thanks. I don't need that." I said before grabbing a cup and poured the milk.

The bells chimed as I rushed to the entrance to greet the customer. A smile formed up in my lips when my eyes met the warm loving ones. It was the same older woman on the first day of my work aka the owner of the cafe.

I bowed to her as she returned my smile. "How are you, dear?" She asked me while looking for a seat.

"I'm fine. Let me take you to a seat." I said as she nodded and we went to one of the empty tables.

After setting herself I asked for her order.

"Iced tea." I nodded and rushed to the counter.

After a while when I returned with her order she told me to sit with her. I hesitated a bit but eventually sat down in front of her.

"So, seems like you are doing really good these days. You have gained weight. And I couldn't be anymore happier to see you smiling and healthier. You looked real pale and slim on your first day." She said.

My eyes slightly widened upon her concern. It is really weird for a stranger to care these much for me. It is really long since someone said I became healthier. I smiled widely. I noticed her facial features. And I don't know why everytime her face seems very familiar. When the truth is I just met her a few days ago.

"You are really a lovely girl." She complimented breaking me out from my trances.

"Thank you." I timidly replied.

The customers one by one all left. I felt relieved as I can finally go back home and sleep. I pulled off the apron and stretched out my arms. It was indeed a normal day still I felt really exhausted. Taeyeon closed the cafe as we walked back to our residences.

When I was near my home I was met with a familiar face and an unknown person. Mister Kim was with a girl whom I don't really know. They didn't noticed me as I was on the other side of the alley.

Seems like they know each other very well. They were laughing together. The girl was clinging way too much with him that at some point I think she is about to jump on him.

I can't really help but feel jealous. I don't have the right to interfere so I decided to ignore them and walk away. I felt a little sad but I know I shouldn't. Hence I returned home with a heavy heart.
______________