Chapter 21) Secrets

Taehyung POV

Its been three days and still Jieun is unconcious lying on the bed. I waited for her every now and then if she opens her eyes. It pains me a lot seeing her like this. It stings even more knowing she is in this state because of me.

The door suddenly clicked open revealing Jimin. He sighed as he saw me staying in the same position like he saw last time. He walked to me and gently patted my shoulder.

"Taehyung, here are some of the medicines that are required for her." He said handling me a piece of paper.

"But what if she woke up?"

"Don't worry we are here. I will inform you if she gains her consciousness. Now please go." His voice sounded convincing to me as I nodded and got up from the bed to head out.

***

The rustling of the dry leaves relaxed my mind a bit. It had always. The fresh breeze of autumn air also starts to make me feel afresh. And I don't know why but I feel light-headed. Guess it's been a long time since I last walked through the park areas.

I put my one hand in the pocket and the other held the packet of medicines as I walked across the footpaths all the way back to the hospital.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. I took it out and saw the caller id which said Jimin. I picked it up.

"Taehyung, come quickly! Jieun is awake." He screamed into my ear drums with a very much excited voice. For a second I felt like I am hallucinating. But no!! It's for real. I quickly cut off the phone and rushed into the hospital.

I quickly pressed the elevator button to the 3rd floor. I was really impatient to meet her. And once again I rushed through the hall ways to room no. 202.

There it was.

I busted into the room as I saw Hoseok hyung, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Jimin, Jungkook and her girlfriend standing across the bed. I glanced towards the bed and saw Jieun sitting on the bed with an amused expression. I hurriedly went upto her and hugged her tightly.

"Hey! You woke up finally. How are you feeling?" I asked her but she showed no response nor hugged me back. Is she still angry with me?

She pulled herself away from me. Her face had a frightened state.

"W-Who are y-you?" I froze on my spot as the words left her mouth.

"Stop, okay! It's not time for pulling up pranks." I chuckled bitterly but she seemed to be unaffected.

"It's not a prank, V hyung! She doesn't even remember us." Jungkook said.

My mind stopped processing and I didn't know how to react. My heart shattered into pieces. My eyes watered and without my consent the tears dropped down.

Her eyes immediately widened as she grabbed my shoulders and hugged me.

"Wait! It was just a small prank. Why are you c-crying. Oh my god. Taehyung I remember you." She pulled away and wiped my tears from my shocked face.

Jieun POV

And after nano seconds he bursted on me, "Who are you to prank on me, huh? Did you even realised my heart almost jumped out of its cage? I felt like I lost you. Who the heck pranks on someone right after waking up from her play of death? Who the heck gave the right to do so, you illegal brat--"

"It was Jimin's idea." I quickly cutted him off preventing from any kind of further statement.

He glared at Jimin and gave him a scowl. "You are so dead, Park." He growled at him before turning to me. His eyes immediately softened. A kind of guilt expression reflected on his face. I hold his hand gently.

"You don't have to explain anything. Hoseok Oppa already told me about this." (Oppa is kind of cringe, but I was attacked when I used Hyung in my "Sinful Obsession" Story. So sorryy)

"Really?" His face lit up. "God I was scared how to explain." He rubbed his face with his palms.

"Don't be scared Taehyung ah." Jin said. I raised brow at him and said, "Isn't he your teacher? Why are you calling him by name?"

"Oh no. Actually he is elder than Taehyung." Yoongi said non chalantly.

I looked at them with confusion and waited to explain me.

"Well....." Taehyung took a deep breath and continued, "Actually he is not my student and neither I an his teacher. I told you earlier my main profession was being a businessman. I am a temporary professor in your school just because of you. And we seven have known to each other for eight years. And we are all engaged into business. He and Yoongi joined just to accompany you. And..... You may not remember but, Hoseok hyung was the one to handle your parents death."

My mouth was hung open trying to process his each and every word. "H-How long do you know me for?" I asked him.

"I know you from a long time. The first time I met you I got obsessed with you. And eventually i followed you every where." He said licking his lips.

"Okay....." Too much information to process.

"But never mind now everything is great!" Taehyung exclaimed flashing me his boxy smile.

Suddenly the door bursted open revealing Mrs.Kim, the shop owner. I widened my eyes as I sat up straight on the bed. She quickly ran to me pushing Taehyung off the way. She grabbed me by my shoulder hugging me tightly.

"Gosh! Dear are you okay?I was so worried for you." She panted.

"I-I am okay, aunt. Please don't panic." I gently rubbed her back. She pulled away from me and glared at Tae.

"You bastard. How dare you hurt her?" She yelled twisting his ear. I sat on the bed frozen.

"Ouch Mom leave me. I am not a kid." He said making me widen my eyes for the umpth time today.

"Then why act like one." She said giving one last harsh twist before releasing him.

"Are you his mother?"

"Yeah she is and I am her brother." Someone suddenly spoke from behind. We all turned towards the direction and saw that guy..... Namjoon.

"How are you feeling Jieun?" He asked walking to me. Now I get why Taehyung mentioned '7 of them' before.
_____________

I'm really sorry if it is confusing for you guys 😅. You can comment asking if you don't get any of the parts.

Also, only two chapters are left. :)