Chapter 3) All Alone

I picked some flowers from the garden and inhaled it's scent. So beautiful......

"Jieun..." I heard a familiar sweet voice. I turned around and saw my mother standing with a beautiful smile crept on her face. "Mom, look I picked some roses from there." I said handling her those flowers. She took and smelled them. "They are so beautiful and sweet just like you my sweetheart."She enchanted with her warm smile. I giggled a bit her compliment.

Suddenly the sky turned black and it thundered right above our head. I looked in the direction of my mother but I saw her image fading away. My heart stomped."Mom..." I called for her but she still stood there with her heart melting smile while fading. "MOM!!" I screamed my tears but she already faded away.

I felt down on my knees with a heavy load of tears. Suddenly I heard a loud crack noise of thunder.I lifted my face and saw my parents lying in a dead pool of blood.And someone is dragging them away from me.He was pulling them with a rope tied to their neck.

"MOM!!DAD!!"I screamed opening my eyes sitting straight on the bed.This was another nightmare.How long am I gonna face them? I am so scared of them.These unwanted nightmares make me feel like I was the reason of my parents death.They were murdered in presence of me and I did nothing to save them.

I wiped my tears and got off the bed.I took a warm bath to relax myself and did my morning routine.I left for school without having breakast.I lost appetite for having it.I sighed thinking how my life drastically and worsely changed.

•••

Its almost the end of the third period.We have Mister Kim's class in the next one.This man.... just does something to my heart.I cant handle his deep gaze.I am scared if my heart falls for him.Cause I know its gonna break apart.I released a shaky breathe thinking about all this.I have to keep my heart away from this.

The door opened revealing the person 24/7 in my mind. We all stood up and bowed to him.He nodded and gestured us to sit down.I glanced at him only to find him already staring at me.I gasped at the sudden eye contact.He looked away being a bit flustered. Was he checking me out?I shook my head at my own stupid thought.

"Is there anyone who will pass these working sheets to the class for me?"Many students raised their hands.Not to mention only female ones.Mister Kim scanned through the class and his eyes landed none other than me."Miss Jieun, would you please do this work for me?"He said with a warm smile flashing on me as I heard some the students groaned. "Yes sir."I nodded and stood up to get the sheets.I honestly wasn't interested to do.But i can't dishonour my teacher.So I gotta to do these.

I stepped forward to his desk and grabbed the sheets to distribute them. I was doing my job peacefully but when I passed from Yeonjin's desk, he suddenly grabbed my thigh. "Oh I'm sorry. It was accidental." He said with a smirk. I found it more intentionally but I decided to shrug it off.

"Pst.. Sir why are you always favoring over Jieun? Is she your pet?" Suddenly Eunji questioned making me embarrassed a little. "Miss Eunji... There is nothing like 'teacher's pet'. I always call her because she does her assigned jobs properly and puts her best effort on her studies not like others who just wants to flirt with the teacher." Mister Kim shoot back throwing calm glares at Eunji.

•••

It was finally the end of the long classes. Everyone left the classroom. I also packed my bags and was about to leave the classroom when suddenly Eunji and her gang of friends entered and locked the door. I joined my brows at confusion. She turned towards me with a smirk and burning eyes.

"Wh-what happened Eunji?" I questioned not sure of her next moves. And I somehow expected the next thing she threw her hand in air and grabbed my hair yanking it. "A-ahh.. it's hurting. Let m-me go." I whimpered and groaned due to the abrupt pain. But she showed no signs of letting me go.

"You cheap slut. How dare you go to close to Mister Kim,huh!! What do you think yourself? He is mine. He is not interested in someone cheap and slutty little kid like you. He just pushes me away to tease me. Mind that!! " She harshly blurted out making my eyes water. I don't wanted to cry. I can't seem weak in front of them. But I was weak. My hands and knees felt numb. The pain she is giving is hitting me right in my neck. And to the worst she spoke such harsh words making my heart clench. How could she call me cheap and slut.

I tried to stop her but one of her friends grabbed my hand and put it to my back. "Ahhh" i whined out loudly because of the immense pain. She kicked me in my stomach. And ny knees. Another one of Eunji's friend slapped me harshly. I was sitted down on the floor roughly. And Eunji kicked my wrists with her pencil heel causing to bleed.

They abused me both me mentally and physically. They left the classroom leaving my weak body there. I was blamed of something I never did nor wished to. I slowly pulled myself and tried to stand up. But then the classroom burst opened revealing... Yeonjin?

"Aw.. does my baby girl need my help!?" He walked towards with a disgusting smirk. "No... Stay away from me." I tried to defend myself. I crawled backwards while he kept coming forwards. I was afraid. So scared......

He came and knelt in front of me and started kissing my neck. I tried pushing him away with all my strength but... I was too weak. He kept on kissing and sucking harshly on my neck surely leaving a bruise there. I was helpless. I can't do anything except lying there.

After some good minutes he pulled away and looked at me still that disgusting smirk that I want to erase off his face so bad. I glared at him with load of tears in my eyes. "Listen... Tomorrow you have to come to school must. If you don't then I will make sure to punish you so bad that you won't ever be able to disobey me. And don't worry we will have fun together my baby." He said patting my head and left.

I sat up hugging my knees in a corner of the classroom. What just happened feels like traumatic storm to my brain. I feel so lonely, so scared , so alone , so afraid , so empty. I realised that I don't have anyone who could protect me or took defense against me. At this point I have no one at all.

I wiped my tears and slowly tried to stand up even my knees are on the verge of giving up. I somehow managed and get out of the classroom. The corridors were empty. Everyone left. That's a good thing. No one is here to see me in such a broken messy state.

•••

I am standing on the edge of the terrace end. One jump and everything will just end.

I let out a shaky breathe. It a 22 storyed building. That means if someone attempts suicide he or she will certainly die. I gazed down and saw the city buzzing with the city lights and cars and people.

The wounds in my body are as it is. I didn't feel anything in my body anymore. No pain no weakness no strengthness... Nothing.... It's just i don't think my body belongs to me.

I am afraid of what will gonna happen tomorrow. So it's better not to face anymore. Its not that I didn't tried. I tried a lot. But I just can't.....

My parents died in front of me and I did nothing to save them. My classmates think that I am cheap and a slut. And.... I was at the edge of losing my virginity to someone unwanted. More accurately i was going to be raped.

I have no one, absolutely no one.......

I once again glanced down and got ready to throw myself. I closed my eyes and leaned my body towards the end.
__________________

[A/N]

Unedited

Hey guys, i hope you like this one. I am really sorry for the mistakes. Thank you for reading🥀