Chapter 11) His Love

My jaw slightly dropped at the view in front of me. There were beautiful butterflies flying around in the whole area. And a beautiful lake. There was a smell of misty soil. And few birds were chirping.

I felt like my mind came in contact of peace. Light cold wind brushing through my face made me forget about everything else. A wide smile crept on my face. I went a few steps ahead and some butterflies surrounded around me.

I held my hand up and a butterfly sat on it. I squealed in excitement. The lake water was crystal clear and sparkling under the sunlight.

I was so lost into the features that I forgot about the eyes that were watching me this whole time until he suddenly cleared his throat gaining my attention. I turned towards him and almost ran to him.

He grinned and asked, "Do you like this place?" I nodded my head vigorously. "Thank you thank you thank you so much. Words can't really describe how grateful i am to you." I squealed.

He laughed a little and patted my head. "You don't need words. Maybe your actions can express it." He said. A sudden smirk spread across his face. I tilted my head in confusion and said, "What do you want me to do sir?"

"Well....." He paused thinking for a while before saying, "Give me a hug."

"Huh-" I took some time to process what he said. Before I could response he suddenly slammed my head against his broad chest. His arms snaked around my waist.

My whole body stiffened. He burried his head in the crook of my neck. His body suddenly giving me some kind of warmth which was uncomfortably comfortable and soothing.

I couldn't help but put my tiny arms around his back. My heart was about to jump off my chest. I felt him snuggle his head more deep onto my neck. After some times of staying in that position he suddenly pulled out.

"I don't think I can control myself...." He muttered under his breathe but I heard it.
Suddenly I feel so special. I don't know what this feeling is but I'm lowkey enjoying it.

The day sadly came to an end quickly. It was really dark of the sky. But the moonlit and sparkling stars litted the evening. Mister Kim drove me back to home and said he will come later.

I plopped onto the bed tiredly. It was really an amazing day. I smiled a little thinking about that hug. I closed my eyes before slowly drifting off to sleep.

Mister Kim POV

I came to the club to meet Jimin, my best friend. I glanced around and saw him sitting at the bar counter already. I walked to him before grabbing the seat beside him.

"Woah bro. It is really rare to see you smile like this. Did any wizard has a crush on you or what?" He said, his eyes widely staring at me. An amused expression seeping on his face.

"Shut the fuck up Jimin." I rolled my eyes but still smiled like an idiot.

"Are you in love?" He again said. His voice louder this time. I looked at him blankly before taking the sip of the drink which was already ordered for me. I didn't gave any response to his question.

My cheeks and neck felt a sudden hot sensation. "Ok bro. You are blushing. Now this is really something." Jimin smacked my shoulder before widely grinning.

"So... Since when and how. Tell me all the details." He sipped his drink again.

"Actually......" I paused licking my lips before continuing "a few months ago."

He choked on his drink before coughing abruptly. I widened my eyes before patting his back. "You okay bro?" I asked him.

After a couple of seconds when he calmed down he bursted at me, "HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK I'M OKAY? THIS SHIT STARTED MONTHS AND YOU ARE TELLING ME NOW? WAH! YOU WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN TELL ME THIS NOW IF I DIDN'T ASKED YOU."

He paused inhaling sharply trying to breathe normally. "I feel so.... Betrayed." He said. A hurt expression plastered on his face.

I narrowed my eyes at him and said, "You didn't have to react that much." I took another sip of my drink.

"You are so unbelievable." He scoffed. "Now tell me your damn love story."

-
-
-

It was late at night. I was tired a bit. I quietly entered the house with the spare key Jieun gave me. I suddenly frown seeing the couch empty and proceeded on to check the bedroom.

I twisted the door knob to find there she is. She was sleeping peacefully on the huge bed. Looks like she was also exhausted. She didn't changed her clothes. She wasn't even had the blanket around her.

I chuckled before stepping towards her. I placed her in a comfortable position and passed the white blanket all over her body. I placed a light peck on her forehead before leaving the room.

__________________