Chapter 17)

We were currently sipping our coffee in a fancy restaurant. Strangely there were not that much people here in this Sunday morning. But anyways it was good for me as I don't like crowds. One last sip and my drink was already finished.

"Let's go?" Taehyung asked me as he called the waiter for the check.

"Okay. But where are we going?" I asked him.

"Its a surprise." He said winking at me. I smiled brightly. Surely I liked surprises. The waiter came and he payed the bill. Well of course he will pay it, I'm broke as fuck.

I stood up with him and was about to start walking but ended up tripping on my shoe. But before I could reach the floor he caught me in his arms.

"Watch out young lady." He beamed at me laughing. I glared at him before sitting back on the chair as my heel just broke. What a great day....

"That's why I don't like heels." I said whining as I crossed my arms on my chest.

"Who said you to wear those?" He muffled suppressing his laughter. I narrowed my eyes at him and said, "It's my first date."

"Jieun, you don't need to dress up for me in anything you are not comfortable. I don't like it." He said sternly and I immediately wheezed at his deep voice.

"So about that...." He trailed off before even starting the sentence.

"About that..." I asked him to continue.

"We will first go to a store to buy your shoes." He stated and started walking away leaving me here.

"Mister Kim!!" I called him aloud. He turned back and raised a brow at me.

"Why are you still so formal like that? Do you want to turn me on in front of public?" He came back and whispered whilst smirking. I widened my eyes and looked away being flustered. He chuckled. "Just call me Taehyung." He ruffled my hair.

"Okay Taehyung ssi, are you willing to make your girlfriend walk bare feet in this dirty streets?" I sarcastically said trying my best to hide the blushing cheeks.

"Oh no. Why would I? Come I will carry you." He said and turned his back at me.

"What no!!!"

"Okay I don't have a problem if you want to walk bare feet in this dirty streets." He sassed back.

"Okay fine." I rolled my eyes before getting up on his broad shoulders.

He carried me like a baby. I was really embarassed as people were literally looking at us like we were some funny shits. I heard some people cooed at us as well.

***
Here I am sitting in a couch of this huge Gucci store trying out every single piece of shoes available here except the heels.

"Taehyung I am tired now." I whined as he was forcing me to try out another pair.

"But what should I do? Your feet looks good in every ones. Why are you this much pretty? He said. He never misses a chance to fluster me.

I didn't said anything as I continued whining.

"Maybe I should just buy the whole store."

I rolled my eyes at his statement. Not even surprising for me as this man literally wears the whole Gucci store from top to bottom. I wonder does he do any other side profession or what. Teachers don't get paid that much for him to be so damn rich.

I shook my head as I shrugged my thoughts. I looked around the bundles of shoe pairs and something really caught my eyes.

"That one. I want that one." I pointed towards it as his  gaze followed. His eyes sparkled up.

"Yes that is really pretty. I told you Gucci never fails to unimpress someone. Try that also." He said giving me his boxy smile.

"No thanks. That is really pretty. And it will look good on me as well. Let's buy it and go." I quickly said as I was really exhausted of trying shoes.

He didn't protested as he understood my situation. He payed for these shoes as well as I wore them. I really liked them and smiled brightly.

"You know, even if sell out my two kidneys I won't be able to pay you for the things." I said breaking the silence inside the car. He suddenly looked at me with an angry look.

"I didn't do all these just for you to pay me back. It's because I love you." He angry spoke. He looks really when he is mad.

"Okay..... Don't be mad....."

He calmed himself down immediately. And again that mischievous smirk returned to his face.

"You know if you want you can pay me back by doing something." He said grinning evilly.

"How?" I asked him being confused.

"You will know later." His voice hid some mysterious mischievousness.

I let it shrugged out as I concentrated the outer area.

_________________