𝟶𝟸.

𝙼𝚒𝚍-𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟶𝟸/𝟷𝟽/𝟸𝟷.
(listen to the song while reading.)  leave comments please.

It was Simoné, she looked even better than the last time he had seen her, she was glowing

It was Simoné, she looked even better than the last time he had seen her, she was glowing. She was also holding two bright gift bags, both had cute bows and pink all over them. She noticed his glance on her and gave a desperate smile, she quickly ran over to them. She instantly dropped down to her knees and in a quick attempt she grabbed Laila while she sobbed. There she was, the sweet baby girl she abandoned a year ago. Rakeem was shocked, he rolled his eyes in hurt and pure disgust.

"Nah you don't get no damn double take, shit blowing me you think you can just come back here unannounced and think you can just hold and kiss on her like you weren't away by choice, dead should be ashamed of yourself." Rakeem grabbed her by the wrist as she rose up from the ground to get Laila out of her grip.

Even tho she felt as if she finally had her baby back, the one she missed so dearly and loved. But clearly she was nowhere near that point just yet.
He spoke in his lowest and most calm tone, fighting back his true anger in attempt to not make a scene. He sighed before he spoke, looking deep into her eyes.  "Simoné man please just put her down and walk away, we don't need you now i loved you and you left us." He said in a sharp tone.

"Keem, it's just a lot.." Simoné said as she felt an anxiety attack on the horizon as she grew nervous and nearly short of breath. "then explain" Rakeem said in a harasser stern tone as he made his grasp around simone's wrist even tighter
"I swear I just don't think you would get it" She said as she took a seat "So the victim complex still hasn't changed since you've left, has it?" He said as he watched simoné roll her eyes

"When i had Laila my whole world changed, i loved her more than you could ever imagine but i felt as if she took my life away from me. Every single day my routine was the same. Make a bottle, hear her cry, then i cry, make a bottle, let her sleep, breastfeed her, then cry myself to sleep." Simoné began to try and explain herself the best she could, desperately trying to keep her feelings straight and her eyes dry. 

"I felt so trapped, drained and unworthy or as if I was even doing enough for her. Then you were always leaving for work to give us an even better life i would go days without showering or eating and you were so caught up in work that you never noticed. I just couldn't take it. I just felt as if I had to walk away as soon as i possibly could not only for my mental health but for Laila's safety. I was so exhausted Rakeem"
She continued as her voice began to crack and her eyes filled with tears while she pressed her lips together to try to stay at ease.

Rakeem froze as he looked away to escape from the obviously uncomfortable and awkward conversation. He never truly thought about her point of view, but still in his eyes, she could've spoke to him about it and they could've worked through it, which is how he sees it. And that's reasonable too. "Why didn't you say anything though Simoné? Man you know me, you know what type of nigga i am. You know I would've worked through it with you and been with you every single step of the way baby." He said as he instantly cleared his throat and shook his head while he pulled his hat off to smooth his hair back and adjust himself, catching his final words and realizing what he had called her.