𝟷𝟻.

𝟶𝟼/𝟸𝟶/𝟸𝟷 𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟻 𝙰.𝙼.
leave comments please

simoné sighed with a soft smile as she finished tying the little laces on laveah's shoes

simoné sighed with a soft smile as she finished tying the little laces on laveah's shoes. she took her little leg off of hers and patted it clean before standing up. they were getting ready to go meet with simoné's father, also known as laveah's baba sonny. simoné's father jameson was a strict but lenient man, he hated rakeem. he always knew he'd be some kind of trouble. she dreaded seeing him today with the fact he definitely knew of their current situation, and would definitely ask again when they'd meet that day. earlier that day laveah was able to video chat with rakeem, simoné knew the last thing she'd ever do was have her babies visiting a man in prison. father or not.

they packed up and headed about an half hour to the grove kitchen & gardens place. they hopped out of da car and simoné held her baby's hand as they skipped into the restaurant, simoné straightened up as she opened the door. muddied thoughts of panick waved through her, she felt like his eyes burned through her as she sat down. "hello pa." simoné smiled slightly as he nodded in word approval before greeting her back. "hello baby girl." her father said as he swooped her into a hug. he got down and greeted laveah as well with a small forehead kiss.

"ah see, how's my grand baby been lately. being rakeem is.. away." jameson said as he settled into da small booth, he watched with a smile as his daughter moved her child into the booster seat next to her. "she's well, doing fine. maybe a few cries a week without him here at night but she's thriving as always." simoné wasn't very fond of how he'd brought up rakeem, though it was bound to happen. "very well, now how're you my angel?" jameson said as he picked up a menu. simoné felt a nervous ting in the pits of her stomach. she went on to explain how she's felt with morning sickness, and how she's been managing in general.

"you need to be better manage your corazon, we didn't give you that middle name for no reason. listen to what you want and better how you move, you cannot go on with that bum simoné." he really wanted what was best for his daughter, but he couldn't control her life with being she was an adult. all he could do was pass advice and hope it got somewhere, she was grown with a home, job and two kids. she sighed with no response. "ooo look at this menu, looks so good." simoné said to end the subject.

they went on to order and continued, she told him about her pregnancy and gave him a view on her bump. at the end of the small daddy and daughter date, they hugged off and ended it. she was relieved when they got done, she felt so emotional for almost no reason at all. the last time she'd seen her dad was when laveah was born. but she couldn't run from him, he was her father and she loved him. she just wanted them to be closer and for him to support her. but oh well is all she could say. her next doctors appointment was in four weeks and she'd finally know the gender of her second little one.

with rakeem's court date being in three days she needed a quick stressless night, she was ready for it. as soon as she got home, she quickly carried a cheering laveah into the house. on their way home they'd stopped at walmart for eye patches, nail polish, snacks, face masks, and cucumbers. they'd do pedicures, and face masks over a movie. "sissy i'm homeee and i brought some stuff!" simoné said as they walked upstairs. "ooo goodieee, what's the plan? a girls night on father's day?" ryana said while she lightly brushed her palms together with a joyous grin across her face.

"yess, i was thinking after we all have a quick bathe we could enjoy tonight with some pizza and snacks after pedicures while we wear our masks!" simoné said as she began to pull everyone out of the walmart bags. she sat laveah on her bed went into the closet to search for the matching robes she'd ordered a week or two ago. ryana picked out a comfy outfit of simoné's to change into. ryana went down to throw some popcorn into the microwave, along with some barbecue chicken bites into the oven.

afterwards she ordered a spinach, olive and italian sausage pizza with cinnamon bread twists for a dessert. they needed a little cheat night and this was the perfect opportunity to do so. after simoné finished watching laveah up, she put her in the little dark pink initial imprinted robe. her toes were painted in a glittered purple to pink pattern. "you're such a pretty big girl!" ryana said as laveah ran to the couch, she hopped in and grabs a cookie out of the tray. simoné laughed to herself as she watched by the staircase, ryana noticed and nodded to her in approval for her to go freshen herself up.

once she was done she hopped out and got herself ready. she changed into her robe with a plain white cropped tee along with some sweat shorts. she hopped onto the couch and smiled as they ended they father's day night with a fun girls night instead. after they'd enjoyed the large variety of snacks and pizza they'd had simoné made sure to post before she fully dosed off.

IAMSIMONEWALLACE HAS POSTED TWO ATTACHMENTS.

***** LIKES | * COMMENTS iamsimonewallace : happy fathers day to all the pappy's keepin it real , from mommy and her pretty babies to you 💙!

iamsimonewallace : happy fathers day to all the pappy's keepin it real , from mommy and her pretty babies to you 💙!

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN TURNT OFF.