𝟷𝟼. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚝.

𝟶𝟼/𝟸𝟹/𝟸𝟷 𝟷𝟷:𝟷𝟼 𝙰.𝙼. (these types of chapters are for feelings and fills.) THANK U ALL FOR SIX HUNDRED READS <3

leave comments please

motherhood comes with hard moments, stressful days, stressful nights

motherhood comes with hard moments, stressful days, stressful nights. those restless evenings when you just can't get you or the baby to sleep. here's one of those days, a reason to appreciate what you had; a mother. because she might not express it but mother always love you most.

simoné sighed as she woke up to a loud ever echoing scream from laveah, only twenty seven minutes after they'd both fell back asleep. two days previous ryana had headed back to her town for a university vacation. leaving laveah and simoné there all alone, it had been years since they'd been there like that alone with no visitors. it was so painful, she wasn't as experienced as she thought she was. simoné hurried into the screaming toddlers room, picking her up and sitting her at the kitchen table.

"let's see what you'll eat lah lah." simone said as she opened the freezer, she was extremely dizzy as she took out a pack of john soules nuggets. she took out some bananas and strawberries after throwing the nuggets into their air fryer. a tear streamed down her cheek as she felt an excruciating pain in her head, the morning sickness was starting to circle back again and it was hitting millions times harder than it ever could have. she quickly chopped up the fruits and placed them on one of laveah's plates.

she added a fork onto the plate after placing four cut nuggets into the plate along with some barbecue sauce. she filled laveah's cup with some ice water, she slammed it onto the table and ran into the nearest bathroom. she fell to the floor as she throw up. trying her hardest to keep it in the round toilet bowl, she felt the worst cramp she ever could in her side, she quickly sat onto the toilet; checking herself in a breathless panic. as she glanced into her underwear she gasped, shaking her head as she noticed a dried blood stain on her panties.

her breath shortened, she was shocked and couldn't believe what was going on. all da stress must have drove her to it so she was in panic but at the same time knew. she quickly cleaned herself up and began to run out of the bathroom, all she saw was laveah on the floor smearing banana and barbecue all along da booster counter. she fell to the floor at notice. chaos. the only way to explain this situation. all she could do was ball. motherhood was the first and last thing she would ever ask for in a second lifetime.

she grabbed her baby and held her close, rocking as she held her at the closest. sighing as her tears calmed down, they rocked until they could no longer, until they fell to the ground in each others embrace, her forever baby. in a nap of trouble stayed laid in an uncomfortable but comforting state. tomorrow was the day they'd know if this would be a forever thing.

after hours of needed sleep, the clock turnt to the perfect time and shot up; simoné. she never felt so exhausted but well rested in her life, she picked her baby girl up and carried her to her room. she wiped her down careful enough not to wake her with some baby wipes, she changed her into a big tee and let her sleep in her pull up with it along with socks to keep her feet extra warm. she turnt da light off and restlessly carried herself into her bedroom. she laid out a pair of comfy soft panties and fuzzy socks, no shirt. it was just one of those nights. the clock read seven thirty seven pm.

she was getting a bit light headed, but it was usual for her during pregnancy so she didn't stress it. she carefully striped herself of her clothes and turnt the shower on, waiting until it was nice and steamy she stepped in. she turnt her back and let the rich feeling of the hot comforting water stream down her body. these were her favorite lone moments, the soft but loud noises of the water falling from the head. she let the water run down the back of her neck, she turnt and let it run from her front.

light salty tears streamed from her eyes as she weakly grabbed the body wash, placing her on her upper center hip; rubbing gently as her cry went from silent to muffled and loud. pain was all she could feel. mental and physical. she didn't think she could ever do this again after this baby. especially with a toddler, all she could do was cry and settle. no one could ever test her pain.