𝟷𝟾.

𝟶𝟼/𝟹𝟶/𝟸𝟷 𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝙿.𝙼

being only an hour since simoné had picked rakeem up, she could not wait until she got him home

being only an hour since simoné had picked rakeem up, she could not wait until she got him home. first of all he was stanking the hell out of their car and he needed to get back to his normal self. despite his foul smell, she was beyond grateful to have her man actively in her life as previously. a smooth thirty minute drive from the small town to their home.

"so really baby, how was it in there?" simoné said as she fixed her sunglasses in the small drivers seat mirror while stopped at a red light. rakeem looked over at her and sighed before licking his lips.  "well shit honestly it was a little rough, wasn't anything to shake me up though." he said, simoné definitely wasn't satisfied with his answer at all.

"no no i want more details than that keem." she said as she tilted her head with an eye roll, he knew he couldn't get anything past her especially not while she was pregnant. her smarts were way too strong, so he looked down at his hands while he played with them for a second before turning his glance back to the window. "lord you can never take a small answer can you?" he said with a chuckle. his sly comments weren't the best to simoné, but did she love them? yes. "mmcht don't get smart now nigga." simoné said as she sped the car up a bit.

"stank ass attitude, but anyways are you gon tell me more or not?" she said shaking her head softly with a slight laugh. "okay, so i managed to just keep quiet and keep my ass focused. i followed the bird ass cops instructions all the way through. but sleeping, eh cause baby they had me up all the time with them bright ass lights and all the noise." rakeem explained. "aww poor baby." simoné said with a pout. he wasn't finished yet though. "they food was nasty as hell too man, i barely ate that foul ass shit.
all i really did was be in my own mind, write and workout." rakeem finished.

"i missed you so much baby but also at least you're back now and you can do whatever, besides house arrest." simoné said, removing her sunglasses to look him in his eyes with a hopeful smile. "you right, and i knew you'd miss my sexy ass." rakeem said with a laugh. "boy hush." simoné said.

after a long car ride they'd finally settled into the house again together, tonight they'd just spend some grown up time together and pick up laveah in a day or two. as soon as they got into the house rakeem hurried upstairs and hopped into the shower. while he did that simoné went ahead and freshened up by changing into a tube top and cozy shorts along with white ankled socks. afterwards, she back went downstairs and sat out ingredients to prepare one of rakeem's favorites she made. which was stuffed chicken fajita peppers with dirty rice on the side.

she put her hair into a quick back-style ponytails before washing her hands, once she finished she began prepping the chicken and cutting up the
onions, garlic, and a few bites of peppers. she cleaned out her peppers and turnt her rice on, after she finished that she began to make her seasoning blend for her rice. once her chicken was all shredded she mixed the onion, garlic and peppers mixture into it then seasoned it. first she put her peppers on a pan, she pulled out her mozzarella cheese and layered it cheese, chicken mixture and cheese. she put it in the oven and continued on her rice.

once dinner was ready she made them drinks, an alcohol free blend. strawberry and blue berry virgin margarita style, after his shower he came down silently and leaned against the counter happily watching his love finish up on their dinner. he slightly grinned to himself as he watched her bend down to take the pan out of the oven. he slowly walked over to her after she placed the pan on the stovetop and shut the oven. he placed an arm around here waist, rubbing on her belly as he positioned his hand better. he leant down, softly kissing her neck as he grabbed a handful of her ass in his other hand.

"mm what're you coming bae? it smells amazing." rakeem said softly into simoné neck, she smiled as she checked the peppers, leaning an arm back to
rub the back of his neck. "it's just some stuffed fajita peppers and dirty rice, you definitely knew what it was cause it's your favorite." she said with a giggle to herself. "yeahhh i did i just wanted you to tell me still." rakeem said while placing both of his hands on her belly before beginning to slowly rub it in careful circles as he rose up to his full height, and slowly pressing against her before moving them both in a soft side to side motion. "stop rakeem you must want me to burn my hand on this hot ass pan." simoné said rolling her eyes as she looked back at him like he was crazy.

"lord you so irky." simoné said with a head shake before turning the oven off. she was so happy to have his goofy ass back in her life, not for just a view hours but for as long as she could hope for. soon she'd have him and their two beautiful babies. happiness was almost all to consume her, rakeem was happy and she was happy. "and you are to, all be upstairs hot mama." rakeem said flashing simoné a goofy smile after kissing his forehead, simoné softly rolled her eyes while flashing her beyond gorgeous smile as she watched him walk upstairs. "so goofy." simoné mumbled to herself as she grabbed two plates from the cabinet along with two forks and small knives out of the drawers.

she grabbed two champagne glasses before pulling da strawberries back out of the fridge, she cut a small line in the middle of two strawberries and placed them on the side of their glasses. when she was done she poured their drinks, and began plating their food. she washed her hands and adjusted the bell peppers on their plates, keeping a close look at the food; making sure it was just right. her mind began to clutter with slight thoughts, was she doing good enough? was their food even going to be good? maybe she plated it horribly like a kindergartner? so many things bouncing wall to wall in her short tempered mind.

"baby come get it!" simoné lightly shouted, smiling as rakeem quickly hurried into the kitchen. "ooouu baby i been waiting for this for about, nine billion years." rakeem said smiling as he rubbed his palms together, sitting down on a kitchen bar chair before grabbing his plate and drink. simoné pulled both near her as well, grinning joyfully as she watched rakeem break a piece in his pepper and pick it up with his fork. she followed his steps and took a bite and so he did. "oh shit she was fucking it up like the wifey she is." rakeem said nodding, chewing as he went in for another bite. simoné laughed to herself as she chewed as well, watching him take a sip of the drink with worry slightly hitting the back of her brain.

"so how is it?" she said eagerly as she flashed her man with a curious expression."it tastes perfect, just like you." rakeem said, taking another sip. she parted her lips to bling her perfect white teeth-full smile. "aww so sweet." simoné said as she leaned her arm over the table holding his hand as she looked deeply into his bold brown eyes. her love was home. and it was all she needed.