𝟶𝟼.

𝟶𝟹/𝟶𝟾/𝟸𝟷 leave comments please.

rakeem decided he wanted to try another day out with simoné & laila so he introduced the idea of spending an afternoon at crayola experience museum for laila

rakeem decided he wanted to try another day out with simoné & laila so he introduced the idea of spending an afternoon at crayola experience museum for laila. they picked up a quick lunch before heading there so they'd be able to enjoy the ride problem free.

"you know i've been waiting so long for a moment like this." simoné said as she grabbed rakeem's hand that was rested on their shared arm rest while he used the other to drive.

she squeezed it tightly while she gave him the sweetest and most in love look.
"really?" rakeem said with a shocked grin as he quickly glanced over at her and in the back to look at laila, who was swinging her little legs and smiling.

although they'd only just gotten back on each other's loving and open sides they already were falling just as in love as they were before. it was as if the pain was washed away with greater and stronger love, they felt as if they could truly make it better and learn to love each other more than ever.

"i honestly feel like this can be a new start for us, our lives can turn here if we just take this time and do it right. even if we start from where we left off." simoné said as she slowly rubbed his forearm as she flashed her warm brown glance towards him and only him at  the moment, they were already parked and ready to get out of the car when he smiled at her and nodded.

"i feel you, but shit got too heavy when you left and i'm still healing so we need to take it slow to a limit. i don't wanna move too fast and have everything going south again. I know you and trust that you wouldn't do anything else to hurt me or laila."

rakeem stared back into her eyes, giving her a protecting glare. he wanted to be as open as possible but with the way everything happened before, his heart was still an open wound that he failed to heal.

simoné cheered as laveah quickly hobbledly ran over to the happy young woman. simoné carefully picked laveah up, kissing her cheek as she held her on her hip. she lightly bounced her as she smirked over at rakeem. he rolled his eyes with a smile as he stepped closer to the two, he stood behind simoné and kissed her cheek as held her waist. the two snapped out of it as laveah began to speak to them. "i want games!" laveah was a very smart baby, her words might've been messy and sounded as if she had a few w's in her words but she spoke pretty clear.

rakeem and simoné held hands as they walked into the arcade, they got their wrists stamped with a barely noticeable smiley face for security after paying. simoné put laveah down and she walked inbetween them as they went to every spot in the building, after an hour and a half of fun they decided to stop by the local ice cream place. once they got there they walked across the parking lot, hands swinging as they both held one of laveah's little hands. every few steps they would raise and swing her, laughing at how perfect this moment was.

once they entered the ice cream shop, they ordered a junior cup of strawberry chocolate swiss ice cream for laveah, simoné got vanilla pistachio with chocolate sauce plus a crumbled ice cream cone in it and rakeem ordered a classic vanilla with oreo crumbles. after he paid they sat down at a booth, laveah and simoné at one side, rakeem at the other. rakeem watched simoné closely as she licked her spoon clear of ice cream, his eyes turning it into something it wasn't. it was as if he could see it in slow motion.

rakeem laughed to himself as he watched her enjoy the weird ice cream flavor. she noticed as she quickly stopped eating her ice cream. "boy what the hell is you laughing at now?" she said as she raised an eyebrow, looking at him as if he said some outta pocket shit. "damn yo ass still love that damn ice cream flavor, such a lil weirdo." he said, taking a bite of his ice cream. "mmcht, shutup forreal before i knock some sense into you cause why is you talking to me like that. you have a blander ice cream that laveah." she said as she looked over at laveah, smoothing her hair back as she spoke and giving rakeem a side eye.

"and nigga stop looking at me like that before you get into something you don't wanna get into." she said as she bit her lip slightly, finishing her last few bites of ice cream afterwards. she giggled as she noticed how messy laveah's face was, she gasped a little after she came to her senses. "mama i ice cream wa is supwr good." laveah babbled as she looked up at her beautiful momma, her smile lighting up the whole room as she spoke her little words. "i hoped it was good baby now let me wipe you up, okay?" simoné grabbed a few wet wipes from the bowl next to them, she laughed as she noticed laveah was frowning as she wiped her hands and mouth.

since laveah was making such a mess she decided to just take over feeding her. after they were all done, they all got up and went home. as they walked into the house, they noticed the place was completely trashed. the couch was disconnected, everything on top of the tables were throw across the living room. all of the pictures on the wall were either turnt or the glass on them were shattered.  they were shocked, disgusted and had absolutely no words to say.

at this moment, rakeem realized he forgot to get the house key from noelle. he ran as quickly as possible up to laveah's bedroom, everything was fine except the closet was up and so was the safe he kept in her room. he was in utter shock, that bitch really was using him, in surprised she only took three thousand dollars out of the fifty thousand he kept in there for
his daughter.

simoné ran up with laila, shaking her head in a smart as way. "you see, i told you that bitch was using you keemie." she said as he he shook his head as he grabbed his phone "its fine, im filing a fucking restraining order on that woman."

simoné rolled her eyes as she held laveah on one hip, her hand on the other. "alright dude, just please change the locks on all the doors if me and my baby girl are gonna be permanently living here rakeem."

rakeem did some hookups with businesses to get some extra safety equipment, he'd be damned if something happened to his girls.

hopefully they'd be all good.