𝟷𝟷.

𝟶𝟺/𝟶𝟻/𝟸𝟷 𝟿:𝟹𝟺 𝙰.𝙼.

leave comments please

almost three weeks had passed and the only way simoné could describe how she felt was negative one hundred and terrible, she definitely wasn't doing this  ever again

almost three weeks had passed and the only way simoné could describe how she felt was negative one hundred and terrible, she definitely wasn't doing this ever again. the longer she went without throwing up, the worse it was when she finally did.

today was her first appointment, she and rakeem were so excited to finally see their little one on an ultrasound for the first time, again. this morning had felt extremely bloated and light head, to such an extent that she almost decided to reschedule her appointment that day. but she had to pull through, she hadn't left the house in almost two weeks, this was the best she could do to be productive.

she woke up at around nine-twenty, she sat and soaked in the shower until the hot water soothered her nausea enough. once she was out she carefully dried off, and once she was doing lotioning herself down she put on a simple shorted romper with a jean jacket and her green air jordans. she did a simple makeup look and woke rakeem up.

her appointment was at eleven so she made a quick oatmeal and toast breakfast while rakeem was getting himself and laveah ready. they ate after they were done getting dressed and were all out the door by ten-thirty, since the doctors office wasn't too far away from them they weren't in too much of a rush.

on the way to the clinic simoné began to feel extremely lightheaded, her eyes became blurry the closer they got the worse she felt. her nerves were shooting through the roof, she held her stomach as she felt an insufferable pain. it was definitely a cramp. it was barely seven week into this new pregnancy and she was already feeling horrible, she knew it was gonna be a raggedy road with this baby.

she let out a loud groan as they pulled into the clinic, rakeem looked over at her in shock as she began to cry from how much pain she was in. he placed his hand on her knee with the other behind her back, rubbing both of them. "damnit baby you good? let's hurry up and get in okay? i think the doctor needs to extra check on you, this doesn't seem normal." rakeem said as he turnt the car off, quickly getting out to take laveah out her car seat and get her out the car.

he went over to simoné's side and unbuckled her, moving her legs out of the car for her. he gently helped her out the car as she winced in pain while standing. she took a few steps while rakeem closed the car door, she looked down and hunched over as she held her stomach. "i can't i'm in so much fucking pain." simoné groaned as rakeem grabbed her hand. "just a few more steps, then we can go to the waiting room." rakeem said as he helped her walk to the door, holding laveah's hand with his free hand.

they quickly got to the door, she and laveah sat down on the waiting room couch while rakeem checked simoné in. after seven minutes a doctor came out and called for her, they went back to the back room and got started. "okay so my name's dr. rivera, it is very nice to meet you today simoné. i'm gonna need you to go ahead and lay down on bed for me please." the doctor said as she patted the bed with a fresh sheet of coverage paper.

simoné carefully got into the bed and crossed her legs. "okay so since you're wearing a romper please unrobe it down to your waist." the doctor said as she pulled out the equipment. simoné pulled her romper past her waistline and laid back as she watched rakeem bounce laveah on his lap while he coo'd ay her, ignoring what was going on with simoné.

since she didn't have a bra on simoné tried to cover her breasts, the doctor laughed. "no need to cover, we're just here for a moment." she said as put her gloves on. simoné chuckled and fixed her hair.
rakeem held laveah close to him as he began to listen to them. "okay so i'm gonna ask a few questions." the doctor said, simoné nodded in response. "so what made you think you were pregnant?" the doctor said, picking up her clipboard.

"i just started feeling so sick randomly, throwing up every single chance i got, dizziness and my breasts felt like sore all day. it was to the point i couldn't lay side or stomach so soon." simoné said as she used her hands while talking. dr. rivera nodded as she wrote on her board. "and how're you feeling?" the doc asked.

"horrible." simoné said as she frowned, explaining the car ride on the way there was.  the doctor nodded in response as she pulled her out the blood pressure monitor,  she took her reading and it came out as 110/70. which was fine. she put the gel over the wand and began to rub it over simoné's womb area. rakeem picked laveah up and stood by simoné's side, holding her hand as they watched the ultrasound screen. rakeem raised an eyebrow as he looked over at simoné who was tearing up. "baby whyre you crying it's just a blob." he questioned.

simoné smacked her lips as she rolled her eyes. "you're so mean, it's a blob that we created." she said with an attitude. "i'm just playinggg." rakeem laughed. the doctor changed her clothes before speaking, "since it's so early and usually pregnant woman often start to experience their symptoms by 6 weeks and you were only around three, that's a bit of an early shocker but overall you're doing great. so i'll see you in four weeks." simoné nodded in response and got ready to go.

once they were done with her first checkup, they stopped at wing stop to get dinner and head home because neither of them felt like cooking. after everyone finished dinner they got ready for bed and said their good nights.

@IAMSIMONEWALLACE HAS POSTED.

TAGS / @ra.keem (on the belly.)
***** LIKES | **** COMMENTS

        iamsimonewallace : he say i look delicious, sweet like honey 🍯

@ra.keem : my baby sweeter than sweet.

REPLIES
@iamsimonewallace : all for you amor💋

rylanawallacee : sissy 💞.

REPLIES
                  @iamsimonewallace : missin u da mostest ryry 🥰

LOAD MORE COMMENTS.