𝟶𝟽.

𝟶𝟹/𝟶𝟿/𝟸𝟷. 𝟿:𝟷𝟽 𝙰𝙼
leave comments please.

"man is you really fucking serious my nigga? why would you let that bitch in my house

"man is you really fucking serious my nigga? why would you let that bitch in my house. on my dead fucking daddy imma set this bitch up today, she stole from my daughta and that's some shit i'll never let pass, fuck allat nice respect nigga shit." rakeem said in an belligerent tone to one of his goons over the phone as he wiped off the toe box of his sneaker.

simoné was fast asleep behind him in bed, completely naked from the night before. he knew that of shit was gonna go down that day, he needed to wake her up immediately so she'd have more than enough time to be prepared to jump up whenever. as soon as he got off the phone with the lower classed goon of his, he went to go get laveah ready to be dropped off at her honey's for the next few days.

what he hated most was that his baby girl's safety was put at risk, all over an angry woman. after this, he knew he'd be done fucking with random bitches forever. at this point, he was planning on moving. he was done with noelle's never ending bullshit, he needed to get rid of this bitch for good and the best thing he could think of using to get rid of her was simoné. he knew his girl could fight, but when it came to shit like this he knew she could really dog out a bitch. he wasn't playing bout either of his girls, so today, shit was getting real.

rakeem may be all kinds of shit, but when it came to them, lazy was the last thing he was. he sat down on the bed and collected his thoughts before gently shaking simoné awake. "simoné baby wake up." he said in a soft voice, kissing her cheeks as he admired her sleeping self. she was so beautiful and he knew it, she was all his, forever and always. once she was fully awake, she gave him a few kisses and started a shower.

she picked out a simple, black cami top under a gray sweater and black stacked leggings with her white forces. she straightened her hair and did her lashes, once she walked into the room rakeem smiled. she walked over to him and he put his phone down, holding his arms out. she stood between his legs with her arms wrapped over his shoulders, he looked up as she began to kiss him. after the kiss they both smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist securely.

"okay now, tell me what you woke me up for so early." she said dragging the 'ly' in the last word. he chuckled before speaking, "uhh well first of all it wasn't that early and shit i just wanted you awake baby, but because we gotta take care of business today." he said. simoné's face shot a confused look. "mm what kinda business? imma need more details nigga." she said as she slide her hand up the back of his neck, playing with his hair.

"you really know how to ask the fuck outta questions, but ight i was thinkin bout having noelle come over here and you could rough her ass out bae." he explained. "you know how bad i wanted to be that bitch ass, kept tryna take my man and baby away from me. shiittt i wish she would." simoné smirked as she ran through this messy idea in her head. "so how we gon do it?" she asked.

she nodded as she listen to him explain, this was an enjoyable idea. after a minute he also explained where laveah was. by three o'clock rakeem had called noelle over and the plan was set in motion.

she got there not even twenty minutes later, desperate bitch. simoné was waiting in laveah's room until the cue, when rakeem said "allez" it was go time.

before rakeem went up to the front door to greet noelle in, he began a recording on his phone.
after a greeting, they went upstairs and started their conversation. "hey zaddy, i know you missed me. that bitch simoné is finally gone huh? pfft you don't even gotta tell me, that tramp is gone for good." noelle said, stepping closer to rakeem. "hey back up, i wanna talk business, noelle i don't want you anymore and it's that simple. i don't know why you still keep trying, please take a hint and go away." he said as he handed her the restraining order from the bed, smile softly.

"what? baby are you fucking serious don't play, what about the plans i think we made together.. making laveah an instagram, getting her all kinds of sweet filters and modeling gigs. don't forget all the filthy money we'd makeee." she said as she tore the restraining order.

"hell nah, why would i ever use my daughta fah a quick check? fuck outta here with allat. you show your true colors with every word you say." rakeem said as noelle shook her head with a sarcastic pout.

"well maybe, if you choose to continue this disagreement we could have us a quick little case. i mean you do have a bit of money, maybe i could drain you of it." she chuckled as she rubbed rakeem and simone's marbled dresser.

"what? you're outta that small ass brain of yours if you think i'd write you a check of even a dime." rakeem said crossing his arms with a laugh.
"aww well, my sister and i will be sure to quickly scrabble up a few easy lies. a violate pedophile black man sounds about right?" noelle said as she rolled her eyes.

rakeem was sick of this weird bitches games and they needed to end now, he shut his recording off before slipping his phone back in his pocket. "you sure love yapping them stank ass gums don't you, a quick ass whooping will help maybe. allez!" rakeem grinned
as he stepped back, laughing as he realized what that bitch was about to challenge.

simoné quickly ran in, snatching noelle by her hair backwards. making her head rest against her shoulder, she got in her face and spat as she talked. "lil whores like you love fucking your lives up huh? cant keep shit well for yourself. using my child for dirty ass money, ion know where you from but up here we don't do that weird fetishize babies for money shit."simoné continued on, punching the girl in her stomach after her sentence.

noelle winced in pain as she squeezed her eyes shut from the pain, simoné just gripped as tightly as she can and continued her words. "go ahead talk yo shit bitch or can you not?" simoné pushed her down and laughed.

noelle looked at her and spoke. "you're a dirty skank, all animals like you can do is fight. i've been there for that baby way more than you ever have or ever will in this past year." noelle slyly said as she jumped up, getting up in simoné's face as she spoke, spitting as she talked.

"and for you to call me a whore? bitch don't ever call me out of my name again, you're just jealous rakeem wants me more than he could ever have wanted you. i'm more of a woman and mother than you'll ever be, especially for laveah." noelle said, stomping on simoné's foot. simoné shook her head instantly, her anger issues were acting up more than they ever could at this moment. without thinking, simoné jumped on top of noelle and began to quickly pound each of her fists into noelle's face.

"now what you said bitch? tell me what the fuck you said? yeah? you can't fucking say shit, all you had to do was leave mines alone and you didn't now this is where that shit'll get yo ass kilt heffa." simoné yelled, as she quickly stood up, kicking the girl in her side and head. noelle shakily stood up, doing the class wrestler fight pose, as soon as she tried to strike a punch simoné pushed her against the wall.

she dragged her by her hair and through her back down, ripping a few of her tracks out. at this point rakeem was shocked, he quickly stood up and tried to pull her away, it didn't work. simoné began repeatedly kicking her in the stomach before scratching every close piece of skin she could see on the girl.

rakeem picked simoné up and shook his head. "baby no no calm down, we didn't need to go that far chill out damn." he sat her down on the bed and tried his best to make her snap out of it and calm
down. she was so angry you could feel how boiling hot her blood had gotten, she was shaking. rakeem held her in his embrace, rocking her side to
side.

"i warned that bitch and she kept fucking trying it, no one gets away with fucking with what's mine." simoné angrily shouted as she suffered to speak. her shaking had calmed down, rakeem made sure she was fine before letting her go.

he grabbed noelles arms and dragged her out the house while she was unconscious leaving her on the front porch with her purse. he then locked the door and went back upstairs to hold simoné.