Chapter 4

"Master, she escaped. We tried to find her but we're too late.. she's gone." The chief was kneeling infront of this person who they called their master. The latter seems pissed by the news that she can't help but to ball her hands into a fist.

"Find her as soon as possible or I will kill you all, you useless pieces of crap!"

----

Surprisingly, yongsun and the princess arrived safely back at her house without someone chasing them. It was a relief for yongsun, honestly, being at her house is surely the safest place on earth. But when she looks at this person beside her- sitting quietly while eyes wandering at her house, that's when she realized she fucked up.

Of course, this woman is the chief's daughter, they will surely find her and bring her back, or worst, kill yongsun for taking her away.

"Aaaaah! What have I done!"

They were in yongsun's room, she locked themselves inside, afraid for their safety.

While yongsun was busy walking back and forth thinking about what she will do next, the princess was just watching her yell in frustration, not moving, not talking, and not even bother thinking where is she.

The fact that this pretty lady brings her here was enough for her to calm down.

"I'm seriously digging my own grave.. aaaah!" Yongsun said and throw herself at the bed, butt sticking out and face buried in the pillow while she yelled with muffled screams.

Just a second after she broke down, she rises and sits on the bed, fixing herself in silence after she cleared her throat and looks at the latter.

"Hey princess, what's your name?" Yongsun asks but the woman just stares at her, never dared to open her mouth, and just weirdly looks at yongsun.

"Can't you understand me? Or you just don't want to speak?" No response.

Yongsun internally rolled her eyes as she huffed in defeat. The princess might seem to not like talking ey? She will really have a hard time communicating with this stranger.

"Okay, I'll consider you not wanting to talk but.."

"If you wouldn't talk I wouldn't know what will I call you.. should I baptize you with a different name then?"

Yongsun said and a bit of excitement run through her nerves. It's like she's giving a name to her daughter or pet and it's kinda amusing to think.

The excitement she feels drains out when yongsun looks at the princess.. she's just there, looking at yongsun and not giving the girl some sort of reaction or any emotion at all.

"Come on! Don't just stare at me like that! You can nod, or gesture, or do sign language.. just tell me what you prefer." Yongsun retort.

"Is it okay to give you a new name?" Yongsun asks once again.

With mouth close and eyes open, the princess watched yongsun ideally.

It was starting to creep yongsun out but she can't manage to be mad at her new visitor. She doesn't know why but she feels like she needed to take care of this woman.

Yongsun looks at her from top to bottom checking out the princess's body. Dark skin, charcoal lines are drawn on her cheeks that likely appeared as fake whiskers, an old set of clothes, and has messily tied in a bun hair.

Even if this woman is dressed in an item of traditional clothing, yongsun can still visibly see her beauty underneath. She just needed a warm bath and clothes to wear and yongsun was sure she'll appear stunningly beautiful.