Chapter 9

"Excuse me? Her what?"

Yongsun immediately questioned as she felt her mouth fell agape by this ridiculous information. Someone knowing byul from this city that doesn't look like from the tribe is already absurd, now this woman introduces herself as byul's sister feels like the most impossible story to believe.

"Her sister, little sister to be precise." Seulgi repeated and clarify that she is indeed byul's sister and yongsun heard every word right. She looks at byul from behind but the latter seems clueless about this situation.

"I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense, she's not from here." Yongsun explained calmly, trying to enlighten seulgi's mind that byul isn't the person she's talking about.

Seulgi on the other hand furrowed her eyebrows after yongsun responded. She can't be wrong, seulgi knows her unnie since birth and she knows this woman right here is her sister, no doubt about it.

"What do you mean she's not from here? She almost owns every hotel and hospital in Seoul. This is the place where she belongs, how can you say she's not from here?" Seulgi remarks made yongsun's jaw drop completely. She looks at byul and seulgi back and forth as she tries to analyze everything the girl said. How can a princess in a faraway tribe own those luxurious things?

Yongsun's mind is twisted as she keeps connecting the dots but the more she thinks of it, the more it becomes complicated to understand.

"We need to go." She said and about to drag byul away. They needed to get away from this place as soon as possible or seulgi might take byul with force. So even if she has a lot of questions to ask, yongsun erased all of them and only thinks about byul's safety.

As they are about to go, seulgi said something that made byul pause for a second, making yongsun halt with her too.

"Moonbyul the business needs you! Lisa is one step closer to conquering all your properties if you wouldn't show up and get them back!"

Yongsun looks over at byul and saw her facial expression is still the same but it's like her mind is thinking of something. Does she really know who's this woman right here?

"Byul, do you know her?" Yongsun asks nervously as she bit her lip waiting for the latter to answer.

Seulgi looks at byul for a second, anticipating for the girl's answer as byul looks at seulgi too. Yongsun's breath hitched when she saw byul was about to answer, but close her mouth again and looks at yongsun, shaking her head in the process.

Yongsun didn't know she was holding her breath until byul responded with a shake, indicating she doesn't know who seulgi is.

"I guess that's enough to prove she's not the person you're looking for." Yongsun dismissed and completely drag byul away, leaving seulgi dumbfounded.

---

Yongsun and byul arrived back home, both occupied with their individual thoughts. Byul was quiet as usual but her silence feels like something, but yongsun wasn't asking anything till they reached home. So when they both went inside yong's bedroom, the girl promptly opens the topic.

"Be honest with me byul, is that your sister back there?" Yongsun softly asks, trying not to scare byul or something that could trigger the girl. Byul was hesitant at first but she answers a few seconds after.

"No.."

Yongsun looks at her to confirm if the princess was saying the truth. Byul was indeed saying the truth when the latter notice how she creased her eyebrows as if she too is confused about what was happening.