Chapter 12

Seulgi and hyejin we're occupied in playing playstation that they didn't notice yongsun is approaching their spot with a satisfied smile on her face. She tried different kinds of games and she admits it was kinda fun, especially the claw machine thingy. But sadly, she surrendered when the teddy bear always falls backs down and thinks it maybe too heavy to be lifted.

Yongsun observed the two girls first. She saw how they teased and bicker each other as if they are friends for a long time well infact they just met this day. Seulgi is the type of person that can be friends with any people instantly, and it's not that hard to like her.

She was having fun watching the two when she realized, byul was not with them. She wanders her eyes to the place looking for a certain pale skin beauty but she can't find any. That's when her heart started to panic and quickly get the other two's attention.

"Where's byul guys?"

Seulgi takes off her headset and gave yongsun a teasing smile, same as hyejin who was now wiggling her eyebrows as if they know what happened. Yongsun ignored those as she was still feeling anxious. For the last time, she tried to find byul in their area but same as earlier, only unfamiliar faces is all she saw.

"So how's the kiss yongsun unnie? Did you like it?" Seulgi stated and nudge hyejin's side. Hyejin did the same and the two of them were looking at yongsun with a teasing face, waiting for her to spill the tea of the magical events.

"W-What kiss are you talking about? I'm asking where's byul."

Yongsun retort that made both of them turn anxious when they realized what yongsun was trying to say. They think byul was with yongsun all this time so they consider playing with themselves without worrying about the latter.

"She goes to find you. Didn't you guys meet?"

Yongsun was on the edge of breaking down because she knows there is a chance the tribe did found her or Lisa's men. Seulgi turns pale when yongsun's worried face is visible and she immediately finds her security which are just standing outside the arcade, waiting for them.

"H-Hyejin.. she's not with me the whole time.."

And that's all it takes for seulgi and hyejin to panic as they dash away finding a specific figure. Yongsun did the same too as she goes through every corner hoping to find byul inside the arcade.

"Byul!"

Hyejin shamelessly yelled that the people were now looking weirdly at her. But she just ignored them and get back to the search when she was sure byul wasn't there. Seulgi on the other hand took her phone and dialed other connections that could help her.

"Excuse me, did you perhaps see our friend wearing a white shirt and--" Yongsun asked the middle age staff but was cut off when someone from behind tugged her shirt to get her attention. It was a girl near '20s and she was looking at yongsun worriedly.

"I-I think I saw her but I didn't dare to intrude. I was afraid that maybe they'll do the same to me.. I don't know if it's her but I think that person is in danger. S-She's been taken away with some men in mask and they took the fire exit." The girl timidly spilled the information that made yongsun panic even more. So her instinct was right, byul is in danger.

After thanking the girl for her help, yongsun finds hyejin and seulgi as she drags them towards the fire exit.

"Seulgi, tell your security to ready the car."

"On it unnie."

They all look like they're gonna break someone's bones as they run down the stairs. Yongsun was the one leading them, comforting the two that they will save byul from danger. Hyejin was just silent all the time but her mind is imagining weird things such as what if she can fly, she might have gotten byul back to them now.