Chapter 11

Seulgi visited byul the next day carrying lots of food and other necessities her sister needs, like clothes and her medicines that yongsun can't estimate how much every item costs. Their aura screams wealthy people just by examining their posture and skin color. So that's the reason why byul has some alluring creamy white skin and smooth hair from the very start.

By the way, if you guys are curious about byul taking a shower. Well, she have learned how to be independent and clean herself without yongsun's help. Thank you.

".. and then she kicked the bad guy's butts when they tried to hurt me. Isn't she the most precious unnie in the world?"

Seulgi was blabbering about byul's for almost an hour now and yongsun admits, it was kinda fascinating to know about byul's little background and how she protects her loved ones when they need help. No wonder she's so protective to yongsun about henry.

Byul on the other hand is just smiling but still listening intently to seulgi. When her sister will ask if she remembers a specific scenario about them before she would just shrug her shoulders as a response. Yongsun can see the sadness in seulgi's eyes every time byul can't recall a tiny bit but she's good at changing her emotion in a swift.

Now they are in the kitchen, preparing the food seulgi have bought for lunch when the doorbell rings, making them stop for a while. Yongsun rolled her eyes in a playful manner because she knows who was this pest.

Eventually, even if she disagrees about her friend coming, hyejin seems not to mind her warn and called yongsun earlier to announce she's coming. She even notes that yongsun can do nothing about her arrival. Yongsun, with an eye roll for the second time around, opens the door and raised her eyebrows at her friend who's smiling wide like a happy fox infront of her face.

"I have cleared to you that you're banned in this apartment for a whole month."

"Oh shut up yongsun, I know you can't resist my charm and besides, I bought food for you and my apprentice." Hyejin said as she passed through yongsun with a smirk, wandering her eyes at the place to find the one person she wanted to see.

"Apprentice? Who the fuc--"

"Byuuuul baby, I miss youuuu-" Hyejin got cut off from doing her warm greetings from byul when she noticed an unfamiliar face looking at them with a smile. "- oh sorry, I didn't know you have a company."

She timidly stated and parted away from byul- who was glad at the space provided because honestly, hyejin embraced her too much that she feels like dying from suffocation.

"Well hyejin we have so please act rationally like a normal person does. This is seulgi, byul's sister, and seulgi this is my dog, hyejin." Yongsun introduces and proceeds to sit in her chair, which is located beside byul's own. So the new girl and hyejin were partnered to sit beside each other, which they don't mind tho.

"Ha ha very funny yongsun, I didn't know you want to be a clown. Don't mind that bitch, she just lacks sex that's why she's always grumpy. My name's Ahn Hyejin, her bestfriend, unfortunately." Hyejin said as she walks towards the available chair and put the seasoned chicken she bought for everyone. As she's done, she grab seulgi's hands for a handshake, they both know this is a fresh start of a new friendship.

"Lack of sex?" Seulgi's face crunched at hyejin's choice of words but later on laugh at it. Yongsun on the other side was glaring murderously at her bestfriend, which of course, hyejin didn't see or she just really doesn't mind dying at all.

"Yes new girl. Well, let's just say yongsun is a little scared of committing to that kind of thing. She needs a little persuasion-"

"Hyejin shut the hell up or I'll kick you out." Yongsun stated with a little warning but hyejin ignore her and face seulgi even more.