Finale

Yongsun didn't agree with byul staying at her place yet, but the girl was now in her bedroom arranging her clothes on yongsun's wardrobe. She even put her skincare essentials in the bathroom and took a warm bath after the tiring organizing.

Yongsun was just shocked when byul's now fresh as daisy and goes to the kitchen wearing her hamster print pajamas as yongsun. It was visible that yongsun is confused about why is she wearing bedtime clothes well infact it's still 4 in the afternoon.

"Why are you wearing pajamas?" The latter can't help but ask.

Moonbyul just gave her a toothy smile as she made her way to the chairs to watch yongsun do the chores. But before she does so, she looks out at her outfit and she thought it was kinda cute.

"Why? Can't I be comfortable in my own home? And besides, this is more okay than being naked." Byul responded and pot her elbows to the table and put her chin at her palm, looking at yongsun with raised eyebrows.

"Or maybe I can be naked? You already saw my exposed body once.. then I think it's okay to walk around here with no clothes, don't you think?"

Yongsun scoffed when byul wiggled her eyebrows in a teasing manner as if she's talking about something.. something that yongsun gets that made her look away and proceeds on what she's doing.

The moonbyul infront of her is far way different than the moonbyul she knows. She misses how she would just shut the hell up and just be obedient throughout the day. But now, she's the most annoying, irritating, always talkative person yongsun have ever met.

It's not like she hates the new byul. Well, let's just say she's still adjusting to byul's joyful personality.. and the teasing.. and her annoying grin that yongsun finds cute even if it pissed her off sometimes.. and the whole her, that yongsun hates to admit but she loves all of byul.

"Don't start with me. I'm gonna rip your head off I swear to God." Yongsun warned and gets the knife thinking she should make something to eat since dinner will be served in just a few hours.

"Just rip my clothes, that would be more way better--"

"Wo wo! Hold it right there sweetheart.. that's kinda sharp." Byul stood up and hide under the table when yongsun actions to throw the knife at her. The latter just looks at her hands and smile at the knife, seeing her reflection illuminating at it.

She put down her hands and smirk at byul. Well, she's somehow scared of dying then it's good to know. Yongsun could somehow shut her up if things get uncontrollable or annoying.

Byul somehow noticed the coast is now clear and she peek her head up just to see yongsun looking at her with a grin. She knows the latter is thinking something crazy again for her to smile like that. Well, byul like insane things so she thinks she can handle it expertly.

"Cook for me and let's see if I can consider you as my roommate."

Yongsun stated that made byul stood up abruptly to protest. Yes, it's not a big deal to cook but not for byul.. she sucks at cooking. She will just set fire in this kitchen if so.

Byul was about to speak but yongsun immediately cut her off by pointing the knife back at her. So of course, byul shut her mouth up.

"I don't accept no for an answer. Now go get this knife and start making something for dinner."

Byul slowly made her way towards yongsun and hesitantly get the knife in the girl's hand. Yongsun smiled at her and even raised her eyebrows when byul was just staring at the knife as if she didn't know what to do next.