Chapter 8

Yongsun listened to hyejin's advice on starting a light discussion with byul to apologize then they'll have a date tomorrow, which is quite risky but if that's the only way to get back byul's attention then yongsun will gladly comply. The problem now is, how should she approach the girl without having an uncomfortable ambiance.

Yongsun slowly opens the door to her bedroom and saw byul resting flat on her bed, eyes fixed on the ceiling above. When the princess noticed someone's presence entering, she instantly turns her back from the door to avoid the person. Yongsun can't help but sigh in silence at it, byul is really upset with her.

"Byul? Can we talk?" Yongsun softly started as she walks towards the girl and let herself sit on the edge of the bed. The latter was still in peace as yongsun slowly lay beside her but keeps her distance as possible.

"I'm sorry.."

"I know you're just worried about my safety, I shouldn't have said something so biased like that. I'm sorry I just freaked out when you almost killed him but it doesn't mean I'm on his side. I- I just don't want you to commit bad things and you also don't have to stoop that low because of me. But I really appreciate your help byul, I don't know what will happen to me that time if you're not there to protect me." Yongsun heartfully apologized but byul was still in her current position.

She's not even sure if the princess is listening or ignoring her explanation again. It's understandable though, she disappoints byul big time and she deserves this kind of treatment.

When byul was still giving her cold shoulders, yongsun grab the opportunity to scoot closer to the girl's warm back, and wrap her arms around the latter's waist, trying her best to comfort the girl. Byul on the other hand flinched at the sudden intimate contact that she can't help but hold her breath for a few seconds.

"Thank you for defending me. Please give me your attention again." Yongsun buried her face in the middle of byul's back as she tightened her embrace at the latter. "I miss you, I miss cooking with you." She ended but byul was still ignoring her.

Yongsun wanted to whine and cry like a child if it's necessary just to seek some attention she craves for three days. But she still considers that maybe byul wanted some more time for herself and finds her annoying. So with a cute huff, yongsun surrendered and pouted.

"Okay.. I'll give you time to think. I know what I did was unforgivable so I'll go now."

She takes a mental note to herself that never upset byul next time if she manages to tame this princess. This is harder than she thought it could be. She's even not sure if she'll be able to take her on their date tomorrow since byul's wall isn't breaking even if she already did her best to apologize.

Yongsun was about to take her arm away from the latter's waist but something unexpected happened, resulting for yongsun to blush so hard that she feels her face overheating.

Byul just grabs her arms back to her waist and took her hands to her own, clasping them together in an intimate way, never letting go. Yongsun feels her heartbeat beating so fast in her chest socket. This isn't the outcome she thought would happen. It's not that she doesn't like it though, this is better than she thought to be honest.

"Stay.. I'm sorry.." Byul softly said, slowly turning around to face yongsun.

Yongsun panicked when she felt byul's moving to look at her side. Because she suddenly felt shy, yongsun closed her eyes and bite the inside of her cheeks to restrain herself from the coming embarrassment. She doesn't know why she's acting like that though.

Is it maybe for the reason that their body is so close that byul's warmth is merged with hers, or rather nervous about byul's response if she finally accepted her apologies, or because her hand is still intertwined with byul's hands, or she's just really crazy imaging appropriate things like kissing and other kinds of stuff, or all of the above?